Gimbal for OP7 Pro

1. Majkl Eclair Jun 20, 2019

Majkl, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Hello everyone!

So because I want to capture some good looking videos with Filmic Pro app I want to use gimbal aswell. Is there anybody Who tryed/compare using Dji Osmo mobile 2 and Zhiyun Smooth 4? Im concerned about gimbal stability since 7 Pro is pretty large and heavy phone. I want to use external mic aswell and since the Jack is missing I have to use the USB-C on the bottom and place the phone more to the side. Well I suppose I will have to add some counterweigh to balance it properly, but anyway I would be glad if anyone can tell me how good is the stock balancing at least. Thank You!

2. AshTheDash Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

AshTheDash, Jul 5, 2019 :
    I bought the Moza Mini S after comparing several gimbals especially the DJI Osmo and Zhiyun.

It takes the 7Pro very well and I don't see any issues.

On the Filmic Pro the email sent to the customer care came back with a reply that we don't support 7Pro. So the app may not work well. While some Tech reviews especially for iPhonegraphers replied to me that the Pp works across both iOS and Android and I shouldn't be concerned.
    I am looking for a review of the Moza Mini S with an Android, but i haven't seen any yet.
    Let me know if you find any.

Also let me know finally which gimbal did you decide to buy.

3. Coolhandz Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

Coolhandz, Jul 5, 2019 :
    i haven't a comparison, but i have the osmo 2. i use the 7 Pro with moment lens and case and use the moment counterweight to keep everything stable. no issues.