Give for us OnePlus 7 in USA

1. elanglois
    Lollipop May 27, 2019

2. MakSAD
    Eclair May 27, 2019

MakSAD , May 27, 2019 :
    you just playing with my words. It's not about just a memory or another things. I'm saiyng about whole this situation

3. Eli242
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

Eli242 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    I feel like due to no one plus 7 reg in us xoami mi 9, and asus zephone 6.

4. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2019

Spelt , Jun 4, 2019 :
    That is not an explanation, is more of an excuse.

5. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 4, 2019 :
    The Oneplus 7 pro needs a lot of data read and write optimization. Its average at best and down right slow compared to many phones in data loading.

6. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 4, 2019 :
    I am more concerned that this may turn out to be trend with Oneplus dealings with US. I don't like marketplace prejudice and the US is too big of a market for this sort of thing to go on. If this trend of limited options for the US market continues I and am sure other buyers will vote with their dollars and go to different manufacturer that doesn't limit options in the US like Samsung or Google. In my opinion Apple automatically eliminated themselves by their pricing policy. In the US as most other markets price is still king and most sales are #1 still based on price. Other product features come in a distant #2. Last I don't like being fobbed off with last years phone model (6t) instead of this years model (Oneplus 7). This is shows a lack of repect for the buyers in the US market. I am not happy.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019

MakSAD likes this.
  7. quickstang
    Froyo Jun 4, 2019

quickstang , Jun 4, 2019 :
    For those thinking about importing the 7, it appears bands 66 & 71 no longer show on the specs. Definitely want those on T-mobile. My 6T has both. Not sure what happened, but maybe they disabled those for the sole purpose of making sure people didn't import them. No idea.

I gave up on this nonsense of them stating everyone in the US wanted the 7 Pro. So at least they claimed on their AMA.

I ended up getting an S10 for $569 for the wife. I was ready to buy the 7 for her during the launch until I found out it wasn't coming to N America.

For me, I'm keeping the 6T until years end.

And again from the AMA if you missed it..

"At OnePlus, we've consistently delivered the best smartphone technology because we are committed to providing premium products and experiences for consumers. As OnePlus continues to grow, the company will naturally need to adapt and expand its product portfolio. The OnePlus 7 Pro is an ultra-premium flagship device that is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of US users. As a breakthrough device with capabilities that match or exceed what is currently available on the US market, and an industry-leading display that sets a new standard for smoothness, the OnePlus 7 Pro offers the best possible smartphone experience for consumers. We will continue to sell the OnePlus 6T alongside the OnePlus 7 Pro for users looking for a premium flagship experience."

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019

venkatasiva08 and Eli242 like this.
  8. venkatasiva08
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

venkatasiva08 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    I am planning to import OnePlus 7 from India to USA. Bands 66 & 71 are not listed. it concerns me as I will be using this device for next 3-4 Years. If there is someone ahead of me to test the real bands. would like to Know.

Eli242 likes this.
  9. quickstang
    Froyo Jun 4, 2019

quickstang , Jun 4, 2019 :
    For what it's worth I heard this...

A reddit user rooted their OnePlus 7 and posted screenshots of the bands https://www.reddit.com/r/onepl..._magisk_install_guide/epwal17/

So it would appear that the updated specs on the website are correct. It's missing Bands 25 / 30 / 66 / 71 .

venkatasiva08 likes this.
  10. venkatasiva08
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

11. quickstang
    Froyo Jun 4, 2019

12. lavishlee
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

lavishlee , Jun 8, 2019 :
    This is not a first world problem at all. While the rest of the countries have the latest devices USA doesn't. My best guess is that they have a lot of 6t stock left in USA and that's why they decided not to launch the 7 yet. I would say once the stock runs out they will start selling the 7. The best option would be to wait. To back up my guess the price on 6t was dropped which only happens when they're running out of stock soon. I have a pixel 2 and wanted to switch to the OnePlus 7. I do not want a curved display or the pop up camera on a phone also cannot afford the price. Makes no sense to buy the older version when the newer is out. Buying from T-Mobile is not an option as it so behind on updates. Hope they release it soon.

Eli242, MakSAD and venkatasiva08 like this.
  13. venkatasiva08
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

venkatasiva08 , Jun 15, 2019 :
    if you are importing OnePlus 7 to US, then its already semi capable on arrival. doesn't have band 66/71 . already in some regions and for rest in few months these will be the main bands for at&t and T-Mobile.

14. LLcdPH
    Eclair Jun 15, 2019

LLcdPH , Jun 15, 2019 :
    More than a single user. The biggest issue importing the 7 is that it doesn't have the correct bands for the North American market. After 2 years with OnePlus, this is a deal breaker.

15. sbramell
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2019

sbramell , Jun 16, 2019 :
    definitely a case of "my pourage is to hot, my pourage is to cold, my pourage is NEVER just right" or as I like too call it "overwhelming sense of entitlement syndrome" something that seems to be seriously plaguing society more & more these days! (especially in these forums OMG!)

16. lavishlee
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

lavishlee , Jun 17, 2019 :
    There is a petition to get the OnePlus 7 to USA.

I just signed the petition "OnePlus: Bring the OnePlus 7 to the United States" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. Sign and share it.

http://chng.it/dVMymB8Pnv

17. sambhrant pyakurel
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

sambhrant pyakurel , Jun 17, 2019 :
    nope u.f.s isnt a pro exclusive, it is in the OnePlus 7 as well

18. kotojan
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019