Giveaway 1 free invite

1. Hqstatic
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Hqstatic , Oct 5, 2014 :
    haha give me please thanks

2. kelke
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

kelke , Oct 5, 2014 :
    because i would destroy the universe and the whole mankind with this phone!
    its like a superweapon, but without bullets and stuff :'D

3. Hqstatic
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Hqstatic , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I've been trying to receive one for sometime now. I understand if you don't pick me but i'd gladly appreciate it. I have an iphone 4 still. Thanks

4. sockmonkey1
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

sockmonkey1 , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Because my brother got an invite and he was mean and wouldn't let me have the phone, he gave it to my husband instead. I am his sister!!! All those years of being horrid to him have come back to haunt me :(

chisom likes this.
  5. daniel chen
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

daniel chen , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I like this phone, I hear this phone when I still in China, I want one but in that time I do not have enough money to get it. Now I am in Canada for few mouths. I had earn enough money for that. But I still can't buy it because I don't got invite. So I hope to get the invite to buy it. PLZ.
    PS: I am still a student in high school, It's true
    By the way, my email is [email protected]

6. daniel chen
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

daniel chen , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I like this phone, I hear this phone when I still in China, I want one but in that time I do not have enough money to get it. Now I am in Canada for few mouths. I had earn enough money for that. But I still can't buy it because I don't got invite. So I hope to get the invite to buy it. PLZ.
    PS: I am still a student in high school, It's true

7. aaaj8fb
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

robbiegast likes this.
  8. Xialon
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

9. Kneadmorecowbell
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Kneadmorecowbell , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I even remember back in 09 rocking my G1 and believing that one day it would become popular. I believe in the freedom of being able to customize your phone in the way you please ... something glaringly missing in other mobile OS' (I'm looking at you IOS). I think the One is the epitome of what many people in the Android community want in their phone. A solid phone, completely customizable, not loaded with bloatware (bloat-crap), and reasonably priced. The One is an amazing phone and I am in need of a phone at the moment. Thanks for the opportunity again.

10. Dorezha
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Dorezha , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Well, as everyone else, I just need a new phone and don't wanna pay a million for my next good smartphone.

11. seankhomizawsome
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

seankhomizawsome , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I would love to have the phone because it seems new and innovative and doesnt seem like a souless company looks like a family brand

12. rtasche
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

rtasche , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I'm from South America this phone will never be available here and it is the best !

13. ajayhp
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

14. maurini
    Nougat Oct 6, 2014

maurini , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Why not... ?

15. nvc
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

nvc , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I'd like an invite so i can go fast like sonic on 4g, my galaxy s3 is limited to 3g :(

thanks anyway

16. blankdots
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

blankdots , Oct 6, 2014 :
    The invite would be cool, then I can use my current HTC desire as a paperweight.

17. mmayhew
    Froyo Oct 6, 2014

mmayhew , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I've been an android member since I ordered the G1 on launch day. I still remember the days of leaving JesusFreke for Cyanogen and when Steve got the C&D from Google. Would love an invite.

18. fisty
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

fisty , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I currently have an HTC wildfire (yeah its been a while, its the only phone I've not lost or had stolen wonder why...)

Really like the look of this phone understated but really power full and not got loads of bloatware on it sound perfect to me.

19. amendoz
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

amendoz , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I'd like an invite cuz I've been using a blackberry for too long, and it looks like the most super awesome phone ever!! (plus i can actually afford it :p)

20. 3lli
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014