[Giveaway] 5 Questions with Lex: Why OnePlus for Gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eruc3ht
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

2. Demonetized_Content
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Demonetized_Content , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question #1 I chose OnePlus instead of other devices based on the price. For any other device with the same features and quality, the price point would be $1100 or more. With my device I can play strenuous games for hours on end then recharge my phone to 100% in under an hour. Nobody wants to play mobile games with a cracked screen either and I have a thin case on my phone and have dropped it to the point where I thought the entire phone would be demolished, and it wasn't even scratched. OnePlus is definitely higher quality for lower price, with a fan base to back them up and an amazing Support Team to keep the fan base here to stay.

3. Danielsan7
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Danielsan7 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1. I chose OnePlus because of an 8 core processor and 8gb of memory, I just couldn't look the other way. OnePlus had amazing price for performance, and I've had literally zero issues with gaming. Also the battery lasts forever, and comes with gaming mode to make the phone much more efficient.

4. kareem metwaly
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

kareem metwaly , Oct 18, 2019 :
    What's your history with OnePlus devices?
    I have OnePlus 6, it's so far perfect except for a problem in Bluetooth connectivity (sometimes but not a lot, it keeps cluttering)

I would recommend OnePlus for any of my friends. In my opinion, they have the best trade-off between quality and price, both of them are good.

5. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Oct 18, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    why did you feel you needed 12 gig of ram?

6. G_Larry_Le_(LarrBearrr)_
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

G_Larry_Le_(LarrBearrr)_ , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1. There was lack of innovation when I got the 7 Pro, the 7 Pro is the only phone I've seen in the U. S. that ditches the notch and comes with a high refresh rate display. That combined with the price point is a winner in my book.

MosheG1 likes this.
  7. Pharaohcious , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1) Why did you choose OnePlus over any of the other brand who are also making gaming phones?
    Well everything finally added up. I got a bunch of the features I wanted. I didn't get the camera I have been seeking at the cost of the amoled...or the display size and hz and not get a type-c warp charge. This has been happening with a lot of phones I've considered but One plus brought me a bulk of the features on top of a good phone. pretty much the phone I've been waiting for. Then sweetened the deal with no notch and a still ok price.

5) What is one area that you'd like to see OnePlus optimize in their smartphones for even better gaming experiences?
    I mean it seems to have it covered. what more could I want than a larger screen and maybe an promo offer for controller attachment for some people. The display and charging abilities make the experience pretty great and I haven't even dove in completely.

8. solokick
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

solokick , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    5) I would like to see a line of tablets with some kind of OTG style dock I use tablets in car audio and it would be nice to connect reverse cameras and steering wheel controls and LTE is preferred ....my Lenovo tab 4 plus would be replaced the day you make one !

MosheG1 likes this.
  9. K1571366685021
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

10. andrea12397
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

andrea12397 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Only way to get Blue colour when it released, plus why not? Lmao

MosheG1 likes this.
  11. G_Daniel_Flores_ZujF
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

G_Daniel_Flores_ZujF , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I'll choose 2) What's your history with OnePlus devices?

I followed oneplus since the beginning but first bought the OP3 and loved it. The light design and fast specs were an upgrade for me. Then I upgraded to the OP3T for the same reason. I then held out for the OP5T with the black color scheme and spec bump. Then I finally got the OP7 pro and love it. Bigger screen, pop up camera, charging upgrade and Android 10.

12. rent84
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

rent84 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Hi. So the question I'm choosing is my history with OnePlus. To back track a little, I have always use Android smartphone but had never been satisfied until I bought OnePlus 3T. I used it for many years (it's still in perfectly good condition btw) and then I saw an Ad for OnePlus 7 Pro online since I was a member and I was SOLD!

I thought it was time for a change and I bought the oneplus 7 pro that has 256GB storage, 12GB RAM which you can boost!

Dual Speakers - definitely newer, Snapdragon processor, giving a lot better and faster processor and performance.

Battery - 4000mAh. Can be charged within 30 minutes with the new Warp Charge 30. I LOVE IT!

Camera - 48MP main camera, ultra wide angle and 3x angle wide zoom. Not only that, photos will have the highest-resolution are very crystal clear. You can also do night time photo which I like.

It's also very fast due to the sensor to unlock. All in all I recommend people to try this phone.

MosheG1 likes this.
  13. MosheG1

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    lol, I agree the blue color was awesome. I regret getting the gray.

14. rmschmitz
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

rmschmitz , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 2: What is your history with OnePlus phones?

I had never even heard of OnePlus a few years ago. I was in the middle of buying my dream car (Subaru WRX - a red very similar to "Never Settle Red"), and my awesome salesman was using his OnePlus4 and raving about it as I sat there with my bloaty Galaxy.

When the funeral was over, and the cracked screen retired, I ordered my 6 and never looked back.

I am here over a year later on my 6 only using 70% storage, full day of battery life, charging in under 30 minutes, going for weeks without a reboot, enjoying incredible processing speed, enjoying updates that are not detremental, removing any app (ANY) that I please.

With this I realize that the only frustrating things are a cracked protective glass with no available replacements (back ordered because the phone is so durable it outlasts accessory availability), and the Never Settle sticker on my car is faded.

Amen.

I1546371245226 and MosheG1 like this.
  15. cheesestick
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

cheesestick , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2. My history with one plus devices is when my friend introduced it to me last year when I was searching for a unique and low prices phone because I was on a budget. all my phones in the past were Samsung's and over time I have noticed they got slow really fast and the battery life was not that well. after I saw that my friend had gotten his oneplus 6t I was amazed how fast and smooth everything was and I got one for myself. it has been almost a year now and everything is still running smooth and it is my favorite phone brand at the moment with it's quick updates and smooth and fast response.

MosheG1 likes this.
  16. G_Jimmy_Villanueva_yqbe , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    #2: What's my history with OnePlus devices?

This is my first OnePlus phone. I've been watching it since the first one came out. I even one a raffle for the opportunity to purchase the first one when it came out. I've been primarily a Samsung and LG phone person, but I got tired of the bloatware associated with them. I definitely love my OnePlus 7pro. It's fast, practically stock, and love the quick updates. I couldn't have asked for a better device.

MosheG1 likes this.
  17. andrea12397
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

andrea12397 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Nahh all colours are awesome, I sometimes regret getting the Blue even !! hahah It's that OnePlus effect

MosheG1 likes this.
  18. D1571366750319
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

D1571366750319 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    what is your history with OnePlus? I'm new. I only decided to get the phone because I wanted to try it out and see how good it is. admittedly, it has some issues like any phone but the gaming did impress me.

19. passionately.lame1
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

passionately.lame1 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I chose the OnePlus over an iPhone because every review that i saw was extremely positive, and I loved how many benefits the phone has over a similarly priced iPhone. No regrets! :)

MosheG1 likes this.
  20. MosheG1

andrea12397 likes this.