[Giveaway] 5 Questions with Lex: Why OnePlus for Gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J1559017919148
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

J1559017919148 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Why did you choose OnePlus over any of the other brand who are also making gaming phones?

It's really very simple. I love holding the OnePlus 7 Pro in my hand. It just feels right, and so comfortable. It feels like it was made just for me. Yes, the performance is phenomenal. True, it looks fabulous. Absolutely, the warp speed charging has saved me hours of wait time. All of that has made it well worth the pricetag, which is also incredible. For me, it all comes down to the fact that I've never been more comfortable with the way a phone feels, and that is so important when gaming for an hour or 2 at a time.

2. bodotdot
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

bodotdot , Oct 25, 2019 :
    4) If you had to identify one quality of the OnePlus 7T that makes it a standout choice for mobile gamers, what would it be?

I can't say enough about that 90hz refresh rate. My own needs don't really call for it, but once I saw the impact it has on even everyday tasks, there's no turning back. It's a must-have for gamers, and the OnePlus 7T really delivers, here.

3. Chilca4
    Donut Oct 25, 2019

Chilca4 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    If you had to identify one quality of the OnePlus 7T that makes it a standout choice for mobile gamers, what would it be?
    Without a doubt, the warp charge features! The fact that only a few minutes on the charger can buy you a significantly more amount of game time is huge! It also means I dont have to charge overnight or buy expensive additional charging equipment.

4. B1571340414648
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

B1571340414648 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    What is one area that you'd like to see OnePlus optimize in their smartphones for even better gaming experiences?

I would say wireless charging, I came from samsung and I have loved my oneplus 7T, great graphics, great battery, another that they should add is the water and dust resistance with the phones. however with a good case the phone is safe.

5. jonathanmc
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

jonathanmc , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    1) Why did you choose OnePlus over any of the other brand who are also making gaming phones?

I chose OnePlus because of the high hardware specifications and the good price.

2) What's your history with OnePlus devices?

My first device was the OnePlus 3, I saw many recommendations and reviewed. When I had it in my hands I was very surprised, I came from a Samsung S3 and the change was spectacular. I currently have the OnePlus 5 and it is as effective as the first day.

3) Is there a reason why you prefer gaming on Android over iOS?

Android has always been my favorite operating system, from Android 2. From the beginning I saw many advantages in this operating system, from emulators, to games with great graphics today, there is nothing that cannot be done or played on Android.

4) If you had to identify one quality of the OnePlus 7T that makes it a standout choice for mobile gamers, what would it be?

I do not doubt it, its spectacular display and its refresh rate of 90 Hz

5) What is one area that you'd like to see OnePlus optimize in their smartphones for even better gaming experiences?

The battery life, it is true that it has a fast charge, I would like the battery to last longer

6. G1571407895663
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

G1571407895663 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    1) Why did you choose OnePlus over any of the other brand who are also making gaming phones?

I've been using cell phones since the mid-1990s from the first Nokia model I bought with a fold out rubber like antenna. Through the years I've used other Nokia's and when we entered the 21st century I used BlackBerry phones even though 2 other brands were aggressive to get consumers to buy their products. I never was interested in the other famous brands very popular in game apps. 2018-2019 I was ready to buy a new phone when my previous phone was 4 years old and the manufacturer ceased to support most apps, and its desktop software I required important to my backup procedures.

I researched online what was available and read several reviews that OnePlus is above all other phones in quality and build. Furthermore to my excitement OnePlus 7T was available in 2 weeks from my latest research review. The reviews were very favorable so on October 18, 2018, 10:08 AM I logged in to buy my 7T. That was a Friday morning and later that afternoon I received an email it was shipped and Tuesday morning Oct 22nd it arrived.

So much quality in the red packing box, recharge cable, protective back cover etc. I booted up my 7T and the setup went easy and precise. I made a call to my daughter and her voice was crystal clear. No static noise whatsoever. The feel of the phone in my hand is outstanding. The digital keyboard when needed is slightly larger than other Asian phones so I can type correctly without pressing an incorrect letter. The latest processor, 855+ built in provides lighting fast capabilities. With the 200 or so music files I have, 128 gig storage is highly sufficient.

Why should someone pay $150-500 more for a phone that preforms less than a OnePlus?
    I am going to highly recommend OnePlus to family and friends for sure.

7. U1548498693021
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

U1548498693021 , Oct 25, 2019 :

I started with OP5, I heard a lot about OP and after my S***g phone died I decided to try this. I was so excited to get a decent phone with a good price without bloatware! I've been using the phone for two year and to my surprise OP has been updating firmware all this time. I was pleasantly surprised to get new Android releases with time, thank you!

After that I bought OP6T for my wife, she's completely not a tech person and she loves it

So I bought OP7T a week ago and very happy with it. It is running smooth with all games, all software, everything.

Go on, OP team

8. Astro_Schneider
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

Astro_Schneider , Oct 25, 2019 :
    I picked this question for what One Plus makes me feel.
    I never had a One Plus. I've always had different kinds of phones, from a BlackBerry to a Nokia Lumia to even an iPhone 3g. As of 2016, I've had a Samsung S7 Edge. And a year ago, when I decided I wanted to change phones, one would think I'd want Samsung's latest, and that indeed was the case, but my dad was always bragging about his phone being the fastest there ever was, but I never payed attention to him. Until I did. He had and still has the 5T. And when I saw what that device was able to do I was astounded. Incredibly fast, beautiful design, amazing camera, a phone made for a real enthusiast and someone that cares what they use. And the price? You already know how good it is. Best of all of this? His phone wasn't even new, he bought it used and it was still better than my phone or my family's. And that's how I decided that my destiny is to have a One Plus in my future. Since that day I started following One Plus everywhere and staying up to date with everything, with hype coming off of me when they announced the One Plus 7 Pro.
    I'm not going to simply go with the 5T, I'll go with the latest and greatest. I dare to say the best phone of 2019. The One Plus 7T Pro is my way to go this December. Imagine how surprised I was with the 5T, now imagine how happy I'm going to be with a brand new phone and it of all things being the 7T Pro.

9. ArvelB
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

ArvelB , Oct 25, 2019 :
    We have T-Mobile and last year, they had a special on the OnePlus 6T. It was about time for my wife to get a new phone and she's always been everything Apple. I finally convinced her to go to the T-Mobile store and try out the OnePlus 6T since it was such an amazing deal. As soon as she tried it at the store, she fell in love immediately. I started using her phone here and there and I too fell in love. Now it was about time for me to get a new phone so as soon as the OnePlus 7 Pro came out, I just had to get it. Now we are a OnePlus family and we're never going back to anything else!

10. Aibaron
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

Aibaron , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Do more with AR stuff. This can be not just gaming, but can open to so much more. Augmented Reality using the cameras to build your own world, play a 3D game in your own space, or find information on the world around you.

11. Tushar 000
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

Tushar 000 , Oct 25, 2019 :

Ans: all Brand's are good for gaming but OnePlus is game changer ✔️✔️ according to me because there is lots of new specialities OnePlus giving us ..
    So this is important thing for all customers for use OnePlus .

Thanks a lot...

12. kasoomar
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

kasoomar , Oct 25, 2019 :

13. eddieb187
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

eddieb187 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    This is my 1st OnePlus phone. Was going to purchase the Pixel 4 XL but after looking at what the OnePlus 7t offers I chose the 7t instead. Hands down a much beter deal. Very happy with my purchase so far.

14. whuang88
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

whuang88 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    The OnePlus phone has the one of the best display for gaming which make it easy For to play those 1st person shooter.

15. G1555967186145
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

G1555967186145 , Oct 25, 2019 :

I've been sold on OnePlus for over a year now. I bought OnePlus phones for all four members of my family last year and we were immediately hooked. The OnePlus 6T is so easy to use and maneuver and is just the right size! I have always been an Android fan and when I needed to replace my Samsung, someone directed me to OnePlus. Been hooked ever since and can't wait to upgrade to 7T!

16. kasoomar
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

kasoomar , Oct 25, 2019 :
    What's your history with OnePlus devices?
    I saw my first OnePlus device at work in 2014, when meeting with a colleague. I just could not keep my eyes off his OnePlus one device he placed on my desk. I had to stop our discussion and with his permission check out his OnePlus phone. Since that day I researched the phone and loved the specs and just knew I had to get it. I signed up for an invite, reached out to him to send me one if he or anyone he knew had an extra. Few months later I got my first OnePlus one device using an invite that I don't remember how I received. After seeing my device my wife wanted it too. I bought her one after two/three weeks when I started getting invites. Started switching my whole family soon (parents, brother and his wife). Long story short, we quickly became a OnePlus phone family. Personally, I have had every device starting with the One through Six.
    My wife briefly switched to a Nexus 5x when it came out, however she switched back to OnePlus within two months.

17. Trz
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

Trz , Oct 25, 2019 :

I bought the OnePlus One from my roommate when I broke my Samsung phone after dropping. I had never heard of OnePlus, but I needed a replacement phone quickly. He was planning on returning his OnePlus because it didn't work with his network, so I got lucky that I was able to buy it from him. I've been a OnePlus convert ever since! I just bought the 7T and am excited to continue my OnePlus journey which first began by coincidence.

18. Y1571586075426
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

Y1571586075426 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Questions 2 I'm new to OnePlus and am looking at the phone, I like the features. My friends have them and they like them.

19. duet
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

duet , Oct 25, 2019 :

I started early with the OnePlusOne. It was a really exceptional device in its market because bloatware and messy user interfaces were popular in other phones at the time. It really stood out as an affordable competitor to big company expensive phones. I replaced it with the OnePlus 3t because I really dug the aesthetics of the phone. I gave my OnePlusOne to my mom because it was still in phenomenal shape. These phones are so outstanding and they last a long time. It's almost like other phone companies make their phones to break or slow down after a couple years, but I still really enjoy my 3t and I respect the company for that.

20. Cyberdouble
    Donut Oct 25, 2019

Cyberdouble , Oct 25, 2019 :
    My friend gave me an invite to buy a OnePlus One back in 2014. I didn't know what it was or whom made them. I read the specs and was sold. Bought the OPO and a Sandstone case and was hooked. At first a plain vanilla phone was enough, but I started reading about rooting. I read and read and read. Eventually I took the plunge....and bricked my phone. I successfully unbricked and went back to a vanilla phone. I kept read and was able to root the OPO. I held onto that phone until I got a OnePlus 3T which I rooted and experimented with. I held on that that phone until I recently purchased a T-Mobile variant of the OnePlus 6T. I promptly converted and rooted it as well. If my track record is any indication, my next phone will be the OnePlus 9T in a few years time.