[Giveaway] 5 Questions with Lex: Why OnePlus for Gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDunes
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

xDunes , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 2

I've been with OnePlus since the very beginning. I bought OnePlus one for my self and my girlfriend. After a year I got OnePlus two even though a lot of people disliked it, I thought it was a big upgrade from OnePlus one as it supported more T-Mobile bands and had much better reception. My girlfriend wanted a smaller phone so I got her the OnePlus X. Since then my girlfriend and I have been alternating versions. I got her the 3T, I got the 5, she got the 6, I got the 6T. It's been a fun run so far.

2. HolyDeuce
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

HolyDeuce , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2. What's your history with OnePlus devices?
    my OnePlus 7 pro is the first OnePlus, but it's the best phone I've ever had! I got it and a note 10+ at the same time and sold my note 3 days later. I'm anxiously waiting for the OnePlus 8 pro cause I can't imagine another phone being better than this one!

3. arturoargueta44
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

arturoargueta44 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I chose one plus over other companies because they have the best value in the market. I've been a fan of what one plus can do since the very first phone. I love the fact that they are selling through carriers now. that's the reason I never had a one plus, because I buy from carriers, once I saw the one plus 7 pro in store I knew that was going to be my new phone. and I am so happy with it. Best phone and the Best value.

4. The Bilge Rat
    Donut Oct 18, 2019

The Bilge Rat , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1. I chose OnePlus at the time because of their robust support of owning your phone - easy root, international version, clean OS. it was also the most bang for the dollar. I also loved the design and (at the time) promise to keep the headphone jack lol. I own a OnePlus 5T. it has been hands down the best phone I've ever owned. It runs all of the games I've installed.

5. lrmdaddy , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I got the OnePlus because it's charging is fast, it's smooth, clean, never lets me down, I've bought them for my 4 kids and my wife went from iPhone to OnePlus, currently have the new OnePlus 7pro 5g, I died and went to heaven when I got home and wife bought all of us one,

6. Philip_Joe
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Philip_Joe , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I compared the specs to other gaming phones and for the price this phone really feels underpriced and also my brothers also used the OnePlus and only had positive comments about it!

7. BILLZABUB55
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

BILLZABUB55 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    5) 0ne+ phones are amazing coming from Samsung and LG phones one + 6T is hands down my favorite phone. I would like to see 144Hz screens for smoother animation.

8. M1559004435561
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

M1559004435561 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    5. I'd like to see an even bigger battery, the phone is such a powerhouse and provides such a great experience in games, but playing those games tanks your battery. I'd also like to see some better audio from the onboard speakers for better spatial awareness in games. Overall though, I would highly recommend OnePlus to everyone I know.

9. Dad2SixKids , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 18, 2019 :
    5) What is one area that you'd like to see OnePlus optimize in their smartphones for even better gaming experiences?

I would LOVE to see OnePlus develop a VR headset for Oxygen OS that allowed gamers to take advantage of the 90hz refresh rate while enjoying the Dolby Atmos sound drivers! I was a die-hard Samsung user for 7 generations of phone and not only will I never settle again, but I have convinced many people that I work and live with to so the same just by showing them how much I truly enjoy my OnePlus 7Pro! I can't believe the price point to match! OnePlus is the answer to the enthusiast, I hope this is just the begining! I have my eye on the One PlusTV and waiting for it to hit the USA! Even if I don't win the contest, you deserve the shout-out!

10. Aboyd12098
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Aboyd12098 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question #2:
    I am fairly new to OnePlus, I definitely have had an upgrade from my previous phone, I did a ton of research on the best Android phone. I was drawn in by how cheap the OnePlus 6 was compared to other big flagships, it seemed to be the best for the money, it even seemed better than the more expensive ones. I am definitely pleased by OnePlus, I can't wait to upgrade to the newest model when I need too, I love the brand and quality, not to mention the low prices. Best phone brand around. Thanks.

11. kboutelle
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

kboutelle , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2) What's your history with OnePlus devices?

My first OnePlus was the 3t. I purchased that after an extremely frustrating time with my Nexus 6. Google never lived up to their promise of keeping the device updated and viable so I moved to a company that was developing a reputation of doing just that. That 3t out performed every device I put it against. No contest.

I sold my 3t and purchased a 6 the day the 6 came out. That phone was better in every way and gave me the performance and display size I really needed.

When the 7Pro was coming out I knew that I had to have it. I made plans with a friend to attend the launch in NYC but we just couldn't make it happen. I did end up ordering early and got the phone I wanted. Maxed out and blazing fast, that's the only way to fly.

As long as OnePlus keeps making phones like this, I'll be a OnePlus customer.

12. pepefunk
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

pepefunk , Oct 18, 2019 :
    My history with One Plus devices.

Had iPhone four. Was a great gadget, but I always hated having to use iTunes for everything. Then switched to galaxies, loved Android but the devices were not the best. A friend once showed me his One Plus. Amazing since I first saw it. Now I convince others as I once got convinced that these phones are the best.
    Pepe

13. Thomascl24
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Thomascl24 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    #1 I chose this question but will answer in general, OnePlus phones are just the perfect balance for everything I use a phone for, it's pretty much taken the place of a laptop and most things I would do on a computer, really excited about the future of OnePlus phones.

14. X1560402543637
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

15. Zafrul14
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Zafrul14 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 1:
    I chose OnePlus 7Pro mainly for it's notchless display. All the other gaming phones that I have seen either have a small notch in the middle or corner of the string which really is an eyesore.

16. Phlegmon
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Phlegmon , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2) This is my first OnePlus device but it definitely won't be my last! I'm using the OnePlus 6 right now. After using Samsung phones for almost a decade I really wanted something that was affordable but still with top tier performance, without bloatware, and was a phone that was willing to do something a little different. I love my OnePlus phone and I'm already looking forward to my next upgrade in the OnePlus family

17. LuaRudy
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

LuaRudy , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1) I chose OnePlus simply because it's the best phone out there on software and reliably. had a Samsung in the past and it doesn't even compete to oneplus's specs. Gaming even on an older OnePlus 6 is still years ahead of Samsung and apple in terms of software compatability.

18. justzfacts
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

justzfacts , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2. What is my history with One plus devices.

I am new to the OnePlus family and I am never looking back. the cameras front and back and 12gb ram and 256 gm memory is exactly what I need in a phone. I can't wait to see the future of OnePlus. I currently own the OnePlus 7 pro!

19. Jkelly185 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2) What's your history with OnePlus devices?
    I first heard of them with the 3t and have been keeping an eye on carrier compatibility but being a verizon customer I havent been able to purchase one until now. which I am planning on getting the 7t whether I have to switch carriers or not. Given everything packed in the phone it will be amazing to play games on as well as use in general.