[Giveaway] 5 Questions with Lex: Why OnePlus for Gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danidi089
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Danidi089 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 3: ) What's your history with OnePlus devices?

OnePlus 7 Pro is my first OnePlus device. I have gone through different Android brands and carriers over the years and never found the right combination. Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Mint Mobile. Never felt that I had the right device. Now that I have one now I think I'm ever going to switch. The quick updates really have me hooked. What is great is seeing the work between the development team and the user community come together to make the best out of the device.

2. T1571365239163
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

T1571365239163 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    3) Is there a reason why you prefer gaming on Android over iOS?

I feel like Android has a much smoother and stable platform to game on. The OS feels more responsive as well.

3. DeadPiixel
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

DeadPiixel , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 1: I bought a OnePlus 7 pro because I've always had Samsung phones. I got tired of the hole punch and the throttling when it heats up from gaming/charging. most importantly spending $1k on a phone that lacks in (Updates) I'm happy with the 7pro I don't think I will be going back to Samsung again.

4. joshhud
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2019

joshhud , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    question 5: I would say should buttons like on some other gaming phones. I mostly at pubg mobile and that would really come in handy.

5. MrDavidDLT
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

MrDavidDLT , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1) I choose because my oldest daughter told that it was best there and no know about it. now have explain to people this phone .

6. Harshitsingh98
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Harshitsingh98 , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Its "THE" fastest phone in the market, faster than google pixel who owns the operating system itself. 12 gigs of ram and ufs storage makes it even better than any other phone...
    !!!

7. Winnah9000
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Winnah9000 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    1) Why did you choose OnePlus over any of the other brand who are also making gaming phones?

The 90 Hz screen is the best thing to happen to phones in years! Also, I love the full screen front with no notches, no hole punches, no compromises. The frequent updates also help to improve the experience and ensure everything runs smoothly and quickly.

8. F1568876189151
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

F1568876189151 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 2:
    I chose oneplus because rn I think they have the best display and phone design, especially shown on the 1+ 7Pro and the 7TPro. But hey, that's just my opinion k.

10. Y1571364958073
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Y1571364958073 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 1: When I first got the one plus 6t under a year ago, I got it because it was cheaper than other phones at the time. Though with time I started to see the phone as it really is a great phone for gaming. This phone has 8 gigabytes of ram which help make this phone run smooth when running larger games. I also love that the phone charges fast and dies slowly, which is a great improvement over my previous phones which would decrease to 15% in just about 2 hours. That not even talking about the good camera on this phone. The fact that this phone is this good, makes me start to think about how smooth the OnePlus 7T must run. Overall the OnePlus phones are great for playing games, and it runs smoothly all around.

11. Fly_swatter10
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

12. Echo_Lorien
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Echo_Lorien , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I'll gladly answer question number 1! I was due for a new phone because mine was years old and I spent a really long time researching my different options. I wasn't making a lot of money at the time, so one of my co-workers recommended a OnePlus phone to me. At the time, the 6T had just come out. I chose OnePlus over other gaming phones because of performance vs. cost. Plenty of RAM, storage, and battery life, plus a big screen with no ugly buttons, at a very reasonable cost. It quickly became my favorite phone I've ever had. Thanks OnePlus!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019

MosheG1 likes this.
  13. tenzingsherpa
    Donut Oct 18, 2019

tenzingsherpa , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I have chosen Q2. My history with OnePlus has been amazing! Coming from an iOS device, it has changed how I see Android phones. I never liked Samsung because of it's OS. I have had OnePlus 3T, the 5T and I carry the 6T now. The T versions are my favorite. I am very excited to get to one tomorrow.

14. Zakariyya_Khan
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Zakariyya_Khan , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 1: I chose OnePlus over other going phones, because most of those phones are only good for gaming, and they are bad in every other deparment , including the camera and software.
    I have the 7 pro and man, this phone is amazing for anything. anything I throw at it it does it almost perfectly. I love this phone and the company

15. eagarcia00
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

eagarcia00 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Question 2: I currently own the OnePlus 6t and I love it. before getting this phone, I owned a couple iOS devices, and a Samsung, and I can comfortably say that none of them even get near to the performance that I get from this phone. I am certain that I will not be switching brands any time soon.

16. InsanityWolfe
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

InsanityWolfe , Oct 18, 2019 :
    2) What's your history with OnePlus devices?
    I remember starting college and needing a new phone. I wanted to get a flagship but couldn't afford one. One night while doing research on affordable options, I saw all of the reviewers kept comparing them to the OnePlus One. I looked into it and had to have it. I was lucky enough to get an invite to buy one and when it came I LOVED it. I was easily the coolest kid in school (I'm in engineering so all my friends are tech nerds). Everyone wanted to use my phone and feel the sandstone back. I then bought my girlfriend a OnePlus 2 when it came out, and now here I am as a senior in engineering with my OnePlus 7 Pro and I love this phone just as much.

17. S1552700131388
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

S1552700131388 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    5) I'd like to see longer battery life. Most of the time I can make it home and 30 minutes of Warp charging can get get me through the rest day. It'd be nice if could last even longer. I'd also like a battery pack capable of Warp charging.

MosheG1 likes this.
  18. mortalglitch
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

mortalglitch , Oct 18, 2019 :
    3) Is there a reason why you prefer gaming on Android over iOS?

Android has always felt more accessible to me. I have been dabbling in gamedev as a hobby for years and with Android it doesn't matter the computer you own to get started. I was able to crank out a few simple games back in the days of early Android for just me and a few friends.
    Over the year mobile games in general has grown leaps and bounds and I feel Android helped move that along much more quickly.

I had gotten so pulled into the Android gaming movement I fell in love with the Ouya and spent a significant amount of time with it. Took a simple mobile platform and made it into a couch gaming party console which was just amazing.

The OnePlus devices have helped keep that accessibility there. They are affordable for the specs and I have enjoyed what I have seen so far.

19. Milkbag
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Milkbag , Oct 18, 2019 :
    My history with OnePlus has been the OnePlus 1, and now the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I've gotta say, I'm very impressed with this phone.

20. Cris.p
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019