[GIVEAWAY] Teasing the OnePlus 8 Series with the Community

1. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Mar 31, 2020

jlasensiofi , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Thank you very much, mate!!! I am very glad that you liked that photo and that it would have been the one you took.

To be honest I have to say that a colleague helped me put that one, I am not very good at these photomontages. Although it is true that I could do the other by myself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thanks again ;):)

2. abidbunny
    Honeycomb Mar 31, 2020

abidbunny , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    this one is look very nice because of its back print the timeline, It is super awesome.

rafastav likes this.

3. rafastav likes this.
  4. helakejr
    Froyo Mar 31, 2020

helakejr , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I have owned and loved a OnePlus1, OnePlus2, OnePlus3t, OnePlus5 as well as my current OnePlus6t. I have decided that the OnePlus8 will be my next daily driver. I couldn't be happier with my OnePlus purchases because not only is the hardware stellar but the OxygenOS keeps Pace with Android patches, and updates keeping me safe from spyware, rootkits, viruses and the like. Here's to another exciting and successful rollout! Stay safe out there.

5. SeanViper86
    Eclair Mar 31, 2020

superplus and Aishy. like this.
  6. rajviharikongara
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

rajviharikongara , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 1, 2020 :
    I like @gaster pictures the most because the timeline intrigues me. I bought my first OnePlus phone which was OnePlus X and later I bought OnePlus 5T. I will be buying regardless of what the OnePlus 8 price might be. I want to experience the 120 refresh rate speed.

7. S1578042449885
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

S1578042449885 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    1585696961413.jpg
    This is easily my favorite photo. The hat with the hoodie looks amazing and the serious look on his face really lets you know something HUGE is coming!!

8. Amy Lin
    Donut Apr 1, 2020

Amy Lin , Apr 1, 2020 :
    It's really hard to pick one! I love B.I.T.S.'s most. Simply yet creative and powerful.

B.I.T.S., Bouncer71 and superplus like this.
  9. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 1, 2020

superplus , Apr 1, 2020 :
    So, while this might come as a surprise to some, I have never actually been part of a OnePlus launch event in person before. I didn't sign up to the forums until June 2014 (even though I had been lurking on and off since late 2013), and only then because they promised to give away more invites in the Rain of Invites (or was it a perfect Storm?), thinking I'd score one and then whizz off again. And while it took me enough time (a few weeks) to get my hands on an invite to already have made some friends on the forums and decide to stick around a bit longer, I never attended (or even knew about?) the original OnePlus One event.

When the OnePlus 2 and OnePlus 3 series came along, I was involved in the pop-up events and even made a double appearance at the OnePlus Euro Tour (first in Manchester, then in London). Of course I watched the VR launch, and other launch events to follow, but I never got to attend them in person, let alone participate in them in any way. So it was quite exciting to get a chance to be part of this teaser campaign, not in the least because it allows me to be part of the same event as some forum friends I might not have been able to meet in person otherwise (though it would still be awesome to be able to do so at some point), like the magical @B.I.T.S. and the outstanding @cdnfarmer, not to mention all of the lovely mod family and beyond, who are generally scattered across various launch events across the globe.

And such a nice way to connect us all in these times where a lot of us are stuck inside. I'm sure the launch will be all that and so much more!

Please forgive my off-handed appearance, I'm afraid I've done a bit of a botch job with my pic... :oops:

bender_hoodie_disembodied.png

But who better to tease "Lead with Speed" than a robot from the future :rolleyes::cool:

10. Malavita47
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

Malavita47 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Bender Bending Rodríguez [e]1f60d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

11. diazan6
    Donut Apr 1, 2020

diazan6 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Awesome photos everyone great hoodie photos and awesome community. Here's to the OnePlus 8 Series 🥂

Bouncer71, superplus and Amy Lin like this.
  12. KeBlam
    US Brand Ambassador Apr 1, 2020

KeBlam , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Wow! I'm definitely excited to tease the OnePlus 8! #LeadWithSpeed

[​IMG]

13. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 1, 2020

meatandy , Apr 1, 2020 :
    How did a (member since today) receive the coveted hoodie ?

jlasensiofi and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  14. S1578042449885
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2020

S1578042449885 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    I was showing my favorite pick this is not me lol

15. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 1, 2020

meatandy , Apr 1, 2020 :
    👍

jlasensiofi and Bouncer71 like this.
  16. diazan6
    Donut Apr 1, 2020

diazan6 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Awesome photo love OnePlus' achievements on the back and the dog in the photo.

17. BeingIncog
    Nougat Apr 1, 2020

BeingIncog , Apr 1, 2020 :
    OMG, Can't choose one, all are awesome, I just love hoodies... I wish i was one of those who received hoodies... Thanks for the contest.

upload_2020-4-1_6-49-21.png

woSch, superplus, meatandy and 7 others like this.
  18. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Apr 1, 2020

the_o2 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    I think you missed :rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. _timsalomon_
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

_timsalomon_ , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Hi all,

I like the photo of @Aishy. the most. It just looks amazing! Would love to win a hoodie!

Greetings from Switzerland

20. RickSynergy
    Eclair Apr 1, 2020

meatandy, B.I.T.S. and Bouncer71 like this.