[GIVEAWAY] Teasing the OnePlus 8 Series with the Community

1. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 31, 2020

camohan , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Woooooowww the photos are killing lets take the leap to 8, the infinity.

2. Mark Falsing
    Jelly Bean Moderator Mar 31, 2020

Mark Falsing , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Just make sure that hubby switches out his iPhone for the new OP8 Lol!!
    Great pics
    #Ruka4Life

script, David Y. and Starcommander like this.
  4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Mar 31, 2020

ghostofcain , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Well no pictures here still waiting on my Hoodie, but that doesn't stop me waiting in anticipation. OnePlus throw something unexpected with these launches and the devices often surpass so called flagship phones at twice the price, so let's sit back and wait.

Bouncer71, script, cdnfarmer and 7 others like this.
  5. rafastav
    SoOP France Ambassadeur Mar 31, 2020

rafastav , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    he actually said "if I had to switch to Android, that would definitely be for a OnePlus." still have some work to do here!

luxuskamel, Vito B., script and 8 others like this.
  6. mahtab1900
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

7. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    Its.Leandroo , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Finally the word is out. The OnePlus 8 Series coming soon! As some of you might know, I really love to tease around. It's great to have some fun during these times, so I was happy when I got asked to take part in this campaign.

I'm looking forward to the new features on the 8 Series, although I'm mostly looking forward to the 120Hz and supposedly better display over all. With my everyday job being UI/UX design, it's very important to me to have accurate colors on the screen I test designs on.

With the new tagline being Lead With Speed, I can only imagine that the software will be more polished. For now though, you have to do with a picture of this fancy hoodie :cool:.

[​IMG]

8. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 31, 2020

luigimario , Mar 31, 2020 :
    My favourite picture is of @OALEXANDER in his Kylo Ren mask. The coloured lighting and the mask make the photo look really cool and make the sweater pop!

My second favourite is @Dresa91 with his superhero pose! Super Dresa, bringing a OnePlus 8 to everyone in need!

9. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 31, 2020

Dresa91 , Mar 31, 2020 :

10. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Mar 31, 2020

jayanyway , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 31, 2020 :
    View attachment 1271267
    Is it here yet?! Almost but I'm very impatient! I'm really excited for the OnePlus 8 to release, I may even step outside during this stay home period [e]1f609[/e]

But all jokes aside, I can't wait. I'm excited to see what the OnePlus 8 can do, how beautiful this 120hz display will feel and how we'll show the mobile industry how to #leadwithspeed

*now please speed up time, I need this already!*

11. VOAO.CO
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

12. Anshu3110
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 31, 2020

Anshu3110 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    What amazing pictures everybody, I am loving this hype!

It's sad that I, among other my fellow Indian friends, couldn't receive the hoodie in time. But that doesn't stop the excitement of OnePlus 8!

Can't wait to lead with speed!

13. ALKHAFAJIMO
    Froyo Mar 31, 2020

ALKHAFAJIMO , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Hello all
    As a OnePlus France community member ( number 1 in OnePlus Paris pop-up ) and number 2 for the rest of other pop-up, Vito stays the main reference for us here in France.
    Why ? Because he always do these things in a way that you can feel his enthusiasm and joy of sharing such news with other community members

Bravo Vito 🔥🔥🔥🔥

14. F_Michael_K
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

15. V.I.C.K.Y
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

Starcommander likes this.
  16. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    keithnyc , Mar 31, 2020 :
    IMG_20200401_073031.jpg IMG_20200401_073031.jpg IMG_20200401_073031.jpg

Hey Guys:

So here we go....just a few days away to be be part of yet and another amazing launch. So when I was given the opportunity to be part of this, I jumped at the chance (so did the Andster...and don't let that picture in my avatar fool you...there is a bundle of excitement curled up there (and yeah, I just noticed all that Andster hair on the front of my hoodie.....I've given up on that...the Andster wone that battle). I hope to be able to wear it soon ( see below)

This has been such an amazing journey with OnePlus. I've been here since the OP1 when I scored my first invite from thepanttherlady in June of the that launch. And every year has been yet another amazing adventure. I've truly made such great friends in this community...getting to meet Pete, Carl, Kyle, the hardware and software teams (shout out to Gary and Crayon...), @dsmonteiro (not sure why I like him....possibly the hair style?), all my mod mates throughout the world that I truly call my good friends, my Brand Ambassador buddies in North America and one of my very best of friends (@wissou ) that I never would have met if we weren't both at the first Open Ears in San Francisco (and I never would have gotten that amazing chocolate croissant when he picked me up from the hospital after my surgery), OnePlus truly has been a life changer for me. And I can't forget all my old timer wormie mates (like @zepphead @llldavey @meatandy @theshinybeast @mrbg @yournotmytype @feluda @yeoldegoat @funmunke @ChrisTerp @binky @dreniacdre @SoniaB @superplus @Baymax @pa5t1s )...I truly love you guys. You've been there for all my personal ups and downs, sharing some of my adventures, my Joan Jett concerts and probably too many boxed wine stories....

So the OP8 launch is more than just another super-cool and exciting phone launch for me...it's a continuing homage the the wonderful friendships I've forged with many folks in the OnePlus community. It's been almost 6 years, and I'm hoping for another amazing 6 (well, I'm hoping for more than that, but I don't want to tempt fate).

And honestly speaking, this launch is going to be something special. These phones are packed with some really amazing new features, and the colours are out of this world (one might say, interstellar...). I think folks are going to be truly excited....So let's get psyched.

#HYPEorGTFO!
    WooHoo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020

17. maccamania
    KitKat Moderator Mar 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    maccamania , Mar 31, 2020 :
    It's a great honor and a great emotion for me to be part of this incredible teasing campaign! Nobody like OnePlus knows how to involve the community and make people feel part of a great family!

So, I chose shot with a member of my family, the cat Ciak :D
    IMG_20200331_142735.jpg

I really can't wait the new OnePlus 8, in just two weeks we well discover all the featuers and specs of the new flagship, I'm sure that, as always happens, it will be an extraordinary product, which will be positioned at the top.

I want to thank everyone who thought of me for this wonderful new experience and thanks also for the hoodie, that will always be a memory! :)

Pic by my girlfriend Claudia.

18. F_Michael_K
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

MosheG1 likes this.
  19. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Mar 31, 2020

20. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Mar 31, 2020

G_plusone , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Hello All,

I hope Everyone is doing alright.
    I was very excited when I saw the dm for a chance to participate in the Coming soon OnePlus 8 series launch campaign. TBH I didn't think I would actually get the chance to participate. I was surprised when I got the dm to provide information for shipping.

I started following OnePlus launches live only from OnePlus 5 and have been watching the launches ever since. I am very much hyped to be a part of Coming soon campaign.

Thanks for the opportunity @OnePlus staff and @dsmonteiro.
    I feel very much honored.
    Excited for April 14 for the Launch Event and my Hoodie to arrive.
    Stay Safe, Stay Home and Stay Strong.
    Never Settle
    Lead with Speed

PSX_20200331_204623.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020