Posing feels comfortabl[FONT=arial, sans-serif]e.[/FONT]
    Hoodie shown perfectly in all images.
    Simple and sober Background.
    No Filter added.
    Hence a winner.

2. Nadeem_tas
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

Nadeem_tas , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    i like this post and action as it resemble style statement of Superman in action....

Dresa91 likes this.
  3. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Apr 4, 2020

Dresa91 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    thanks ;)

meatandy likes this.
  4. LadyAmBush83
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

LadyAmBush83 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Hey now the New OnePlus 8 series ON THE WAY!!!! YES YES Y'ALL and we won't quit...😆[e]1f603[/e][e]1f604[/e]😀

meatandy likes this.
  5. puma95
    Jelly Bean Moderator Apr 4, 2020

puma95 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    yoooooo
    I'm late to the party sorry!!

Anyways, here's moi and the teaser hood
    meaningfully gazing into the distance
    4_5782754490004277211__1_.jpg

And whole lot of history on my back
    Makes me kinda proud :3
    4_5782754490004277210__1___01.jpg

Thanks to @dsmonteiro and whoever helped him for organizing this! And everyone who's participating, great work! :)

Hopefully more fun years and happy times to come!!
    You know the line :p
    NEVER SETTLE!

PS: the model is wearing size L
    Shot on OnePlus 5

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020

cdnfarmer, woSch, B.I.T.S. and 4 others like this.
  6. Darshan D.
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2020

Darshan D. , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 4, 2020 :

This is my favourite picture. I can clearly read everything written on Hoodie plus the rooftop view adds to it.
    thecursedchild has really nice photos too but i cant read whats written and thats why points goes to this one.
    She looks pretty which is another plus and the picture is captured gracefully too.

overall i select @rafastav

puma95, rafastav and meatandy like this.
  7. Darshan D.
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2020

Darshan D. , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 4, 2020 :
    you are looking great

meatandy and puma95 like this.
  8. M1508426851716
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

9. SpencerAR
    Froyo Apr 5, 2020

SpencerAR , Apr 5, 2020 :
    I enjoyed @gaster 's entry the most because it offered a good focus on both sides of the hoodie, while being worn by him. I could appreciate the graphic image on the front of the garment, as well as legibly read the chronology of OnePlus on the back.

puma95 and gaster like this.

10. Nehal satange 67 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 5, 2020 :
    The detailing which provides on oneplus camera is more better than the other leading brands but when I goes to click photo on night mode it gives the best experience out of the box but it can goes slightly more better. than it is the best deal with oneplus give to the customer.

11. smartyn13r
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2020

12. beuhbeuh71
    Eclair Apr 5, 2020

beuhbeuh71 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    J'aime beaucoup les photo de Aishy avec un effet un peu "dark" avant la mise en lumière de la nouvelle série 8 de One plus !

13. VipulJadhav1212
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

VipulJadhav1212 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Hello Everyone!

First of all, thank you so much @dsmonteiro for organizing such an amazing "Teasing with the Community" #Giveaway :hearteyes: and allowing us to be a part of this on-going #OnePlus8Series launch hype. With such #Giveaway, it gives us opportunity to #LeadWithSpeed and promote upcoming #OnePlus8Series as well as spread its launch hype across different communities/platforms.

Now, as a participant, I'm choosing @Fabio.Mar #OnePlus8 Hoodie Photo as my favorite one :hearteyes:

According to me, every single #OnePlus8 Hoodie Photo is awesome. But, the main reason which makes the @Fabio.Mar 's #OnePlus8 Hoodie Photo "One of the best" :hearteyes: is that, it represents the bond between #OnePlus and its Community/Users.

Above photo is a mirror image, which depicts two beautiful sides - One being #OnePlus, and other being #OnePlusCommunity. It states that, both of them are similar, inseparable, and indistinguishable from each other. Both of them respect each other and strive to help and support each other under any circumstances.

It also states that, #OnePlus always believes in its #OnePlusCommunity and try to bring the best ideas into realities which it receives in the form of feedback or suggestions from #OnePlusCommunity. Both of them work hand-in-hand to share the best technology with the world. :sunglasses:

Secondly, the photo puts more focus on "OnePlus8 Coming Soon" :hearteyes: slogan, putting behind the identity and face value of the person. This states the clear objective of #OnePlus and #OnePlusCommunity to be focused and farsighted towards "OnePlus" brand without relying on any individual's identity or face value.

This is it! Good luck to everyone for this #Giveaway! :innocent:

At last, I just want to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to be a part of this #Lovely & #Cheerful #OnePlusCommunity which #NeverSettle <3 :hearteyes:

Looking forward towards progress and success of #OnePlus & #OnePlusCommunity!!! <3 :hearteyes:

#OnePlus #OnePlus8Series #OnePlusCommunity #LeadWithSpeed

:mask: #StayHome :mask: #StaySafe :mask:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

puma95, Fabio.Mar and Dresa91 like this.
  14. puma95
    Jelly Bean Moderator Apr 5, 2020

puma95 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    When you start giving 🙏

smartyn13r and Dresa91 like this.
  15. L1586095977632
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

16. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 5, 2020

Dresa91 and Praty_28 like this.
  17. Ellistar
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Definitely this one
    Perfect combination of out and proud and incognito.

ɢноѕтΘпе likes this.
  18. aniket9821
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

aniket9821 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    so exited but lil bit sad coz i just purchased 7t 2 months before by a hardwork of 4 months by savings...nd now something new n best is coming