[GIVEAWAY] Teasing the OnePlus 8 Series with the Community

1. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 5, 2020

2. Ellistar
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 5, 2020 :
    There is never a good time to buy a mobile, or now is the best time. Take your pick.

ɢноѕтΘпе likes this.

3. M1573603066089
    Donut Apr 5, 2020

4. DANISH519ALAM
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

DANISH519ALAM , Apr 5, 2020 :
    hi,this is danish as this is my first yr after joining with one plus community and I am using a one plus 7 smartphone as I bought it in 2019 but I was waiting for it since 2018 every year one plus surprises us with new and interesting features and of course it's speed..hope this yr we are going to get many new features as one plus has already broken 13 records until NOW.. COUNT DOWN BEGINS

5. Ovais011
    Froyo Apr 5, 2020

Ovais011 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    I like the pic of Ghostone. The man in the pic and the hoodie matches awesome. It shows the eagerness of the man to use the new device. The beard also throws some light on the pic.

ɢноѕтΘпе likes this.
  6. rajshah2412
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2020

rajshah2412 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Thank You So Much @dsmonteiro for this Thread. It's pretty exciting to see so many people get hyped up for the OnePlus 8 Series. I too am hyped up and can't wait for the next big thing. Surely I would've been even more happy to enjoy the launch in person with @Pete and @Carl and the OnePlus staff as I have been doing since the last few years and I have been lucky enough to see all the Indian launches of OnePlus with my mates @OALEXANDER @camohan @Funk Wizard @CosmicPaladin and many others and glad to be a part of the Product Team for Smartphones and a TV Ninja as well and Thanks to @Szymon K. for that great time he spent in India with us.

Now over to the pictures. Personally I love the Hoodie and can't wait to get my hands on one, as I have with the other OnePlus hoodies in the past but never in a contest before so let's see if this time I get it.
    So actually I love all the pictures because every picture has the OnePlus 8 Hoodie in it so it's definitely [e]2764[/e]️. But if I had to choose a few, I'll go with @Dresa91 @OALEXANDER @gaster @rafastav @thecursedchild and @keithnyc to name a few. Others have also done a great job and so Kudos to everyone.
    @Dresa91 because he's taken a lot of shots from different angles and shown us every part of the Hoodie and in different lighting. Thanks to his wife for this.
    Then @OALEXANDER because his combination of the Kylo Ren and the OnePlus 8 Hoodie looks [e]2764[/e]️ and he's taken it to the next level with the Dark Side.
    @gaster because he's also shown us all the angles of the Hoodie while also keeping in mind to Stay Home and Saving himself and everyone around him from the Dark Side (COVID-19) which has been bringing destruction around the world.
    @keithnyc as well because even he's taken his picture by Staying at Home and Saving Everyone.
    @rafastav because the photos she's posted from the terrace look amazing in the bright sunlight and it also from different angles show the Hoodie.
    And @thecursedchild because he's a real genius of photography and the way in which he's captured the nature in all its glory and beauty along with the Hoodie at its best looks amazing. Bro, its been long since we've met and it's time again to see you soon.

Thanks once again to everyone and as always #NeverSettle and #LeadWithSpeed with the OnePlus 8 Series

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

7. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2020

MrTechAuditor , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 5, 2020 :
    i like @Aishy.'s pic along with @OALEXANDER because their pics creates a dramatic feel, which happens just before the entry of a superhero in a film/comic.
    1586124020211.jpg

1586124020263.jpg
    and also @Dresa91's pic compliment it, as it feels like "Superman" the protagonist is ready to fight with the evil, and save the good ones.
    1586124020293.jpg

OALEXANDER likes this.
  8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Apr 6, 2020

Dresa91 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    thanks for this post:)

rajshah2412 likes this.
  9. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Apr 6, 2020

10. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 6, 2020

keithnyc , Apr 6, 2020 :
    what a super nice message, mate. Best to you and your loved ones. Stay safe

rajshah2412 and Dresa91 like this.
  11. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Apr 6, 2020

OALEXANDER , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Thank you both.

12. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

OALEXANDER likes this.
  13. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 6, 2020

derLenno , Apr 6, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

Look what has just arrived! Bit late to the party, but who cares? :p

I am super excited for the launch. Take a second to remember the launch events around the 7 Pro: The live stream, pop-ups, meet-ups and so on.The Community came together in so many ways to just celebrate. Right now, unfortunately, we cannot do it. I would have loved to enjoy another viewing party with the boys. Or meet up with some Community members at a pop-up event, as we did last year. Maybe even a little trip to London or whichever city OnePlus would have chosen to announce the 8 Series?
    The atmosphere around the launches is always pretty dense. New devices, new design language, marketing stunts, rumours, the full package. The hoodie campaign is special to me. It's giving me the chance to have at least a small part of the usual launch feelings at home, and enjoy it on my balcony while on lockdown. For the image, I would have loved to do something special. That hoodie would have looked insanely good while riding a motorbike. But the bike store is closed and we have to stay at home, so I just took a normal selfie. :(
    By now, it's not a secret anymore that many members of the Community have received a hoodie and I honestly feel quite honoured to be part of that movement! Also, that hoodie is 10/10 cozy. Just saying.

Can't wait for next week. I am sure that OnePlus have some special ideas around their online event and I'm so looking forward to the next few weeks :D

B.I.T.S., MosheG1, OALEXANDER and 3 others like this.
  14. sigafdo07
    Eclair Apr 6, 2020

FlixbusLennart likes this.
  15. vipinm
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2020

vipinm , Apr 6, 2020 :
    I really like @Dresa91 he is like superhero

FlixbusLennart likes this.
  16. Neeraj surya
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

Neeraj surya , Apr 6, 2020 :
    yes

17. U1574753998131
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2020

18. rajshah2412
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2020

rajshah2412 , Apr 6, 2020 :
    Thank You So Much Guys[e]270c[/e]🏻. Stay safe

keithnyc, MosheG1 and Dresa91 like this.