Starcommander likes this.
  2. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Mar 31, 2020

jayanyway , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I vote for Keith!

3. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Mar 31, 2020

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I have never been so excited for a phone launch before!
    this is the first time watching a OnePlus phone release since I've had my own OnePlus smartphone, so now i feel more attached and connected to this event! (I'm also excited to see how they do this event given the struggles happening in the world right now)

but either way my favorite hoodie person is @B.I.T.S. I like how she 1) rocked wearing a hoodie! 2)used creativity that most did not to add the bonus Easter egg of a floating magical 8 ball (so cool, how did you do it?) which is "magical" which I assume is a reference to how magical the hoodie and upcoming phone is! and last but not least is 3) which is that she still managed to keep a hand in there which is her signature look as she loves to take pictures of hands! so she managed to wear the hoodie and still homage to her usual profile picture and what she loves to do, so she stayed true to herself while blending the 2 things she likes into what I think is the best picture by far amongst the rest!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 31, 2020

5. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    Gav_W86 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Loved being out (though not as much as normal with the lockdown) teasing the new OP8, especially excited by the rumoured new colours ;-)

hoody1.jpg

Definitely feel the need to Lead With Speed when the sun is out.
    hoody2.jpg

(damn the lockdown beard needs to come off)

luxuskamel, Rohi8, sethisidd and 32 others like this.
  6. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Mar 31, 2020

7. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Mar 31, 2020

jlasensiofi , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Yes, and he will finally be here soon. OnePlus 8 is coming! :)

Thank you very much @dsmonteiro for the opportunity ;)

The arrival of the new OnePlus flagship is exciting, not only because of what it promises it will be, but also because of the great effort that the world has been undergoing in such difficult times.

oneplus_event_720_1.png

There are many of you to be able to name them one by one, but to all of them, OnePlus staff, moderators and other colleagues, today more than ever I pay you a great tribute and congratulations on the enormous work you have done.

1261457-a18d16a5f60f1fb941b876d205dbd1d5-01.jpeg

Infinite thanks for continuing to maintain our illusion. You are the best

Never Settle.

OALEXANDER, Bouncer71, woSch and 25 others like this.

MosheG1 likes this.
  9. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 31, 2020

Stickied Post
    Maximus Decimus Meridius , Mar 31, 2020 :
    In my case, few people from the communtiy asked me about the sweater. It was more from people outside, asking what it meant :D.
    IMG_20200328_205425.jpg it's already a great campaign:cool:, wearing the sweater so many times last few days.
    (Slightly different picture than my profile-pic)

10. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Mar 31, 2020

SoniaB , Mar 31, 2020 :
    [From Billy]:
    Hooman's at OnePlus sent gift for Billy.
    Mama told me about last online launch. I was not even a pupper then. She had to wear freaky glasso. Mama said they are VR. Look hecko weird to me.

Iz look like RoboPup

IMG_20200331_150555_compress75.jpg

I wearz it over the shoulder style.

IMG_20200331_150034__01_resize_13.jpg
    Makes good blankie too.

What iz look forward to most at OP8 series launch? Mama at home gibb Billy snackos.

11. devil112
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2020

devil112 , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I really liked the well detailed information by @Dresa91 the pose he gave well remained me of Akshay Kumar from phir Hera pheri. :p:p:cool::eek:
    My vote goes to @Dresa91 too good ✌️

Attached Files:

12. SJBoss
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2020

SJBoss , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I like these ones so far... Because these people really took the time for the pictures and not just point and shoot.

But if had to pick one I'll pick @Mark Falsing it's like something you'd see on social media pages (only if he was more creative with texts). The background, ambience just makes up for it Kind of symbolizes speed.

I'll update as more people post.

13. Kirowasaky
    SoOP France Ambassadeur Mar 31, 2020

Kirowasaky , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Hi everyone!

This is Andres and I'm too thrilled of being part of this launching. I'm also honored of being part of the OnePlus community: first as a fan and now as one of the brand's ambassadors in France.

The launching of the OnePlus 8 series has caught all my attention! and let me tell you, I can't wait to see and try the new beast!

I also got the hoodie and it ROCKS!!!

IMG_20200325_001615-01-01-01-01-2940x4038.jpeg

IMG_20200324_230844-01.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020

14. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 31, 2020

15. Schafer

Schafer , Mar 31, 2020 :
    It is exciting times in the OnePlus world and it is about to get even more exciting!! The OnePlus 8 is coming soon and I absolutely can't wait to see what OnePlus has to offer. As they always do they #LeadWithSpeed and will blow our minds with this new generation of phone. With the leaks and rumors they have given out makes me even more excited and want one even more. I also feel honored to be apart of the teasing. No company out there would have their users tease their product along with them. OnePlus truly cares about their community and it shows. Hope you all stay say out there!
    IMG_20200326_154740_Bokeh.jpg
    #NEVERSETTLE
    #LeadWithSpeed

16. B_Wrath
    Nougat Mar 31, 2020

B_Wrath , Mar 31, 2020 :
    No hoodie here yet due to the lockdown. All I can do is do an amateur job on adding the "coming soon" my avatar:p

By the way, thanks @dsmonteiro for choosing me as one of the teasing gang:D Avatar-2-02.jpeg

PS: Pictures of hoodies when it arrives:)

17. JerseyPirates

JerseyPirates , Mar 31, 2020 :
    When I first heard about OnePlus and the invite system years ago, I never expected I would have the chance to be part of such an awesome community so, naturally, I jumped right in when asked to be part of the teaser giveaway.

[​IMG]

OnePlus, like it’s community, always strives to make our devices the best they can be and a large part of that is because of each and every person here. So I’m super excited about what is coming to the 8 series and can’t wait to get my game on! Plus, those colors look super cool.

[​IMG]

For those of you that know me, animals are my thing at work and at home so, of course, we had to play around with our big fluffball, Mouse. He’s excited too!

[​IMG]

See you soon! Until then...#LeadWithSpeed

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020

18. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I Billy the doggo, you are beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise (like anyone's ever gonna tell you otherwise lol) [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]
    Good boi Billy..*pat pat*

keithnyc and B.I.T.S. like this.
  20. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Mar 31, 2020

An.I.Am , Mar 31, 2020 :
    In this trying times it's good to have something to look forward to, it reminds me of the good old times :D #HYPEorGTFO was the hashtag if I'm not mistaken.
    Let's see how the new phone will compete with the high bar set by the 7 PRO almost a year ago.
    (Also it's wild to think that we're talking about the 8 when it seems that the OPO came out last year.)
    [​IMG]
    Going out to get some groceries in my new super cool hoodie :cool: