[Giveaway] What did you think of the OnePlus 6T launch?

1. G_TULSI_KESHRI_uQRa
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

2. skhaan
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2018

skhaan , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I was at work during the launch, but managed to stream the New York launch for a bit. This was a super exciting moment for me I couldn't miss, especially as a veteran OnePlus user.
    The speaker was great and hyped up the OP6T and pushed me to want the phone even more. I did have some reservations about it, but honestly now, there are so many great features and upgrades that I can't miss out on. I also think it's time for me to update my phone (two years now on the OP3!). My favourite part was when they announced the price - such a steal for a beast of a phone. Also great music and a hype crowd. Wish I could be there in person :(
    I wish that OP had a pop-up shop in Canada, or work with some Canadian providers in the future. That would be great :) Also, it would have made sense if the giveaway for a trip to the launch event was open to Canadians (I feel that there was an error on OnePlus' side for not being aware of visa-free entry between the two countries...) but anyway :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. Vinod_N
    Donut Oct 29, 2018

Vinod_N , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I have attended the live broadcast. I was like, waiting from morning for the launch event. and huh thanks for not making it way more different from my one plus 6, if it was very much different, I would have had heartattack, I just got my one plus 6 a month ago.
    Wish today only it was launched in Bangalore as well.
    I am one satisfied customer of one plus 6, I just love my phone. I got this as a gift from my wife.
    and yes one plus 6t looks amazing, I would like to have hands-on experience of this amazing product from one plus.
    only complaint is, u should have included the headphones in the box.

thanks one plus for this amazing house power in my hands. thanks a lot.

***** AMAZING *****

4. Benjiani79
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

Benjiani79 , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I watched the launch via live stream from my office. It was great. I loved the way it built up the features one by one then at the end just hard hit the 3 headlines fast and direct. The back pack is sooo cool, the price is amazing (but that's what you expect from OnePLus) and the deal with T-Mobile is mega. I love the way you can trade in any old One plus. That really speaks volumes about loyalty which is rare in 2018.
    I cannot attend the Pop in London but i have got my college so interested in the 6T (i just ditched Apple for a 6 and have been preaching ever since) that i am covering him at work so he can go! i will update this thread with pics on him there adding himself to the OnePlus family.

Trista W. likes this.
  5. LordSSK
    Eclair Oct 29, 2018

LordSSK , Oct 29, 2018 :
    1540829682347.jpg
    I like how they (OnePlus) accepted that p20 pro take better pictures in low light instead of covering the low light issue and coming up with a solution of night scape and also providing same feature to OnePlus 6 in the future
    #hatsoff OnePlus
    PS:sorry for my English

6. Shidharth Jayakannan
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

Shidharth Jayakannan , Oct 29, 2018 :
    Is community is back with major upgrades over 6T. even though its hard enough to meet those features over major upgrades on Devices of 6, 5T, 5.
    But listed over here most welcome these studio Lighting and nightscapes will make something new and more as much inovative features that i see much aside. @Ruby G. @Manu J.

7. BenNeverSettle
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

BenNeverSettle , Oct 29, 2018 :
    @Ruby G. thanks for the opportunity.

I followed the event via live stream. I am super excited especially with Nightscape, Studio Light and the built-in fingerprint sensor what comes with new options in IT and programming. It was good to see how detailful you develop the new OOS, I loved the plane mode effect! With all the colours and small, hidden details you make an absolutely clean and amazing UI&UX with. Great partnerships with T-Mobile and Qualcomm, I also look forward to 5G devices next year.

The only cons in my opinion is the mood of the keynote. Don't put a person to the stage who's not hyped about the new products. He spoke with boredom and seemed not happy at all even the fact he didn't let the crowd cheer. This can ruin the whole show.

Thank you OnePlus, you made it again. Great functions, smart solutions, good contacts with leading tech enterprises and a lots of love to your fans. And I'm gonna switch from 5T, probably.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. the caramel one
    Eclair Oct 29, 2018

the caramel one , Oct 29, 2018 :
    Watched the livestream

Personally my favourite moment was when the keynote placed such an emphasis on the software experience and the enhancements that were made. As software is quite literally more important then the hardware (imo) typing this on the mate 10 pro, great hardware but it feels slower than my oneplus 3.

I feel that as part of the launch event you guys should have planned a few more pop-up stores for locations like Singapore and other Asian countries. Other than that great work on the launch.

But overall the launch of the op6t was great! Keep up the great work guys! Been with you guys since the opo was launched.

Hope I'll be chosen to get my hands on that new explorer backpack!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. mustafa_karaaslan
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

mustafa_karaaslan , Oct 29, 2018 :
    It would be awesome to win this phone, because of the reason that im buying one for my brother but i really want the 6t too.

Oneplus 5t user

10. davis.pjd
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

davis.pjd , Oct 29, 2018 :
    Really looking forward to getting the 6t. The support for Verizon is huge and will give a lot more freedom for owners to switch between wireless carriers. The presentation on the camera was also very impressive. All around this phone looks incredible; it will definitely be the phone to beat this year.

11. mart2print
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

mart2print , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I watched via live broadcast. It was inspiring to see the dedication the company has to it's users. I felt the presentation went well, it was very informative. I only wish I would have waited to get the 6T. I currently have the 6 and love it

12. supaburger
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2018

supaburger , Oct 29, 2018 :
    • i watched on youtube
    • I'm really exited about the new screen unlock and the nightscape feature
    • needs more Carl Pei less qualcomm guy

13. I1540829962033
    Donut Oct 29, 2018

14. Imanjeet
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

Imanjeet , Oct 29, 2018 :
    it's quite good they made user's experience to next level but launching ....night escape on op6t and op6 as well ...womder if gesture 2.0 ...come for one plus 6 as well ...next thing is battery life incr by 23% ........
    1540830040144.jpg

Manelosilva likes this.
  15. I1540829100478
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

I1540829100478 , Oct 29, 2018 :
    THE BEST MOMENT?...
    The moment your heart STOPS caring about the Pixel 3XL, Note 9, or iPhone XS MAX and can only THINK about the AMAZING OnePlus 6T!! Best Moment ever!!

THE SECOND BEST? . . .
    Signing up to the OnePlus community 15 minutes ago

16. manojgupta1992
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

manojgupta1992 , Oct 29, 2018 :
    Like New York, hope you guys give away this Explorer Backpack for free to all the attendees at New Delhi launch too.

17. Mattia142000
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

18. nitrek
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

nitrek , Oct 29, 2018 :
    i attended the newyork event via Brodacast
    I felt it appeared a bit unprepared ,also the this you were trying to cover not very well presented like the video were shown without talking about them , lot of great features were not explained properly
    Also I get it OnePlus is focused on community and performance but this was a 6T I felt Thier were just too much emphasis on these things instead of telling us more about the phone
    please look at Apple launch it High structured and details most importantly feature in a good narrative with I found missing

19. awksys
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

awksys , Oct 29, 2018 :

20. daerr
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2018

daerr , Oct 29, 2018 :
    I just watched a launch event of something that I will never be able to buy because money run out too fast. Amazing phone, amazing event. Keep going on Oneplus!

My Oneplus 5T like this comment [e]1f602[/e]

Santoshtheone and pranay_ktkm like this.