Giving away an invite (1 day left)

1. skamp
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

skamp , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Hey,

I am choosing OPO beacuse its the best phone ever! And it's cheap! And I want to buy This phone beacuse I like OnePlus company. They are showing to samsung,apple, HTC that we can make highend phone with price, that everybody canr reach it!

I have Samsung galaxy ACE

userkens likes this.
  2. advocateishantchopra
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2014

3. Nikkoki
    Eclair Sep 11, 2014

Nikkoki , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Best performance, awesome price.
    My S3 mini broke last week and now i'm using a samsung wave :(

4. AirJohn
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

AirJohn , Sep 11, 2014 :
    pick it simply for the reason that its simple none of the carrier apps and the price for the amount of performance is ASWOME! I don't think anyone can win the OPO on battery longevity is just astonishing!!

my current phone is a galaxy s4 (cracked screen HAHAHA) :)

5. Daniel Lähn
    Eclair Sep 11, 2014

Daniel Lähn , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Because my Huawei Ascend Y is in repair and aint looking so good. Therefor I am searching for a new phone but I'm on a low budget and cant afford another phone in 2 years again when the softwares been upgraded, thats why I am looking forward to buying the strongest phone for the lowest price. And not this Iphone 6 bullsh**, others in my class praise! :eek:

6. kaiwid23
    Eclair Sep 11, 2014

kaiwid23 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I have a rather broken Nexus 4, cracked screen etc.

I've started higher education so I'm looking for a phone with great battery life and a nice camera, I guess.

If I can't get this phone before Sunday, I'll have to get an Xperia Z2, or an iPhone 5c :/

The OPO has a massive battery and an Exmor sensor. Perfectly fullfills my needs. Also, I've been a cyanogenmod ever since CM6 on my Mum's old wildfire. Seriously, this is my dream phone haha :3

userkens likes this.
  7. HerrBaehrt
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

HerrBaehrt , Sep 11, 2014 :
    the real question should be, why we don't pick, cause there are too many arguments for OPO. if you don't recognize them, you have to be crazy ;)

got a s3 galaxy

8. letalreb
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

9. xperte
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

10. Nydrix
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

Nydrix , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Reasons for wanting an OPO is obvious! the harware specs are just unmatched, but also, i like the fact that it isn't a mass produced marketed phone like iPhone, HTC and Samsung.

I own a HTC one m7 now, solid phone. But i'd like to get my hands on something new, and special.

11. sirak1997
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

sirak1997 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I want the one plus one phone becaue:
    1. this phone is probably the best phone for the best price.
    4k video quality, slow-motion 60 fps videos.
    It also has a customisable OS and a 1080p display.
    And just a beautiful desing, smooth sandpaper backside and its pretty big.
    My current phone is an 3 year old iphone 4.(cracked screen)
    Would be great if i could get the invite cause im a student so don't really have money for a new iphone :)

userkens likes this.
  12. yocoolfr
    Donut Sep 11, 2014

yocoolfr , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I'm mainly interested by the one plus one for the quality/performance/price ratio which is really good.
    Finally a company that don't do stuff overpriced, and the only way to support them, is to buy their stuff, so i really would like to get an invite for it.
    Cyanogen mod and his community is a huge PLUS for this kind of phone.. Really, it seems the perfect phone.

13. ronster92
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

ronster92 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Because it runs circles around most phones in the market right now at the right price. Plus, my Xiaomi M1S is on its last legs at the moment. =P

14. jazjovi
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

jazjovi , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Something competitive to other high end phones but cheaper. I got Samsung infuse. Saving my money for opo

15. domas.baltr
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

16. aznslink
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

aznslink , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I have a nexus 4 but the back is cracked and its getting worse. no photo cause i'm at work. 1+ looks super sweet, awesome specs, and love android

17. Deactivated User
    Sep 11, 2014

18. PNM
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

PNM , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Oneplus One has everything I want in a phone for a price I can actually just about afford. I currently have a Star Note phone, frankly a poor quality white box phone with different specs to what I saw on the website. But won't you believe it they'd changed the webpage when I looked again. Don't know if I was too naive but I do know I want a One plus One :)

19. Tamiros4
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

Tamiros4 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I want to tell you my funny/sad story of why I need this phone! Currently, I'm without a phone- I sold my regular phone and worked very hard to buy a smartphone, and then I swimmed for an hour in the sea with my Smartphone in my pocket because I wasn't used to have one (#facepalm).
    Obviously it was completely ruined and this is the only good smartphone I can afford now. You could help me do that and I promise I'll help others as well when I'll get it! thanks

20. Alessio.de
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

Alessio.de , Sep 11, 2014 :
    The one and only reason: You don't loose you warranty even though you have Cyanogenmod on the phone. My Current phone: Nokia Lumia 920