Giving Away my invites. Got three to give away

1. Matsosian
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

2. rshadid6
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

rshadid6 , Jul 24, 2014 :
    The way I want to propose to my gf is by taking her to restaurant. I will make a deal with the restaurant owner to put a glowing material in her glass. Then I will ask him to turn off the lights completely so then then her glass will only be glowing with the ring inside it. At this point I will disappear to to be kneeling infront of her when they turn on the light.

Slyck likes this.
  3. btbrotherton
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

btbrotherton , Jul 24, 2014 :
    What do you call a 200 lb. woman on a scooter in a Wal Mart in West Virginia?

The hottest babe in town.

4. Phantomcrest
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

Phantomcrest , Jul 24, 2014 :
    well for a proposal idea you could take her up on a hot air balloon at sunset, cheesy yes, but also romantic. or you my personal favorite is you could say your gonna take her out to the movies, don't specify which one. then rent out a theater room so you are the only ones in there, after a moment and youve both sat down have a slideshow playing with pictures of yall with her favorite music in the background, while shes looking at it get on one knee, tap her on the leg so she looks at you and propose.

or alternatively, for the joke:
    How do they separate the men from the boys in West Virginia?

a restraining order.

Slyck likes this.
  5. 15kjpatel
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

15kjpatel , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in West Virginia burned down?
    A: Almost took out the whole trailer park.

6. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2014

69gm , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Wasn't meant for you anyway. :D

7. diodia
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

diodia , Jul 24, 2014 :
    A college senior, who looked like a freshmen, was buying a thirty-pack at the liquor store. At the counter, the cashier asked to show a valid ID. The student showed her a driver`s license from West Virginia. Upon seeing the WV, the cashier snagged the license from his hand, tore it in two and yelled - " IF YOU ARE GETTING A FAKE ID, GET IT FROM A REAL STATE!!!".

8. hyunchole
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

9. 15kjpatel
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

15kjpatel , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Q: Why do ducks fly over West Virginia upside down?
    A: There's nothing worth craping on!

10. FluXeN385
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

FluXeN385 , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Man the **** up, go to her at some time and say it, down on your knee, manly as hell, keep it classy, say something that will give her butterflies, get married and live happily after and on.
    :)

or You could just do these crazy *** parachute proposals or something wild and crazy, I don't know her style man... But I wish you the best of luck!

Slyck likes this.
  11. falcox
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

12. poetkiosk
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

poetkiosk , Jul 24, 2014 :
    My story- I am a teacher in NYC. My phone was stolen off my desk as I greeted students coming up from lunch. I have been using my daughters broken Iphone 4 since last year. Pick me and I will teach a lesson in your honor.

13. emailtoluke
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

emailtoluke , Jul 24, 2014 :
    True, but I think the idea was to post your favourite joke... not post EVERY joke :D

14. mauritotete29
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

15. diodia
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

diodia , Jul 24, 2014 :
    To propose...... Take the lady scuba diving....... Preferably where it is warm..... Lots of sharks......... One "bites" your finger off......... And then you magically show her the ring........ while the sharks form a "Will you Marry me?" ordeal........ Or a question mark..... your call :)

16. btbrotherton
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

btbrotherton , Jul 24, 2014 :
    My brother is actually the richest man in West Virginia. He bought two trailers right next to each other and tore down the walls.

17. risky1301
    Lollipop Jul 24, 2014

risky1301 , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Yup im on that list!

18. addtemp
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2014

addtemp , Jul 24, 2014 :
    here is one

Q: Why do folks in southern West Virginia go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
    A: ‘Cuz it says 17 and under not admitted.

19. 69gm
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2014

69gm , Jul 24, 2014 :
    LOL!

Talking about West Virginia...too many to choose from!

Ooo, sorry to any West Virginians out there! :D

You gotta have a sense of humor, right? After all...you LIVE in West Virginia! :p

@Slyck, how's that? ;)

20. ChozCunningham
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

ChozCunningham , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I'd love to be able to give it a shot at all three approaches, but I can't touch the WV Jokes. It's been too long since I left Clarksburg.

My father, now in Huntington, however, is a 4 year Army, 6 year Air Force veteran of the Korean War. He has been sucpicious of smartphones for a long time, but the price to screen size (he neeeds larger) has made the opo the first thing to tempt him. He also suddenly got interested when he heard about Chromecast, too, lol.

Last bit:
    My wife always wanted someone to propose to her on the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland, and I took the hint. Except, she knew what I was up to, so I didn't do it all and just sat there innocently. Later, I told her that ride wasn't so bad, we should go again. And then I gave her the ring and she started to hug and shake me at the same time, and nearly squeezed herself out of the seat!

Slyck likes this.