Global Tutorial Competition Instructions - Canada

1. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Jan 7, 2019

Ruby G., Jan 7, 2019 :
    Forum_Canada.png

Hello Canada!

Welcome to your local hive on the OnePlus forums. Your regional focus is CONTROL. You can make a tutorial on one or more of the following features:

App Locker
    Hidden Space
    Gaming Mode 3.0
    Alert Slider

Recap of how to enter:
    • Create a video teaching this feature in your native dialect or hometown accent. Please upload to a streaming website or Google Drive. Keep it under 60 seconds.
    • Post your entry before January 25th in the Canada subforum as a new thread. Use #GlobalTutorial in the title. Be sure to tell us which regional dialect or accent you are using.
    Please note that if your account is less than 15 days old, you can only post new threads in Starting Point. If that’s the case, just follow the titling rules and we'll help migrate your thread to the appropriate country subforum.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019

2. Flyologist Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2019

cdnfarmer, meatandy and Ruby G. like this.
  3. MichAssel92 Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

cdnfarmer and meatandy like this.
  4. MichAssel92 Gingerbread Jan 15, 2019

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019

5. BhavyaMehta0786 Honeycomb Jan 20, 2019

BhavyaMehta0786, Jan 20, 2019 :
    yup the deadline is now the 25th of jan

6. Lectum1 Cupcake Jan 23, 2019

Lectum1, Jan 23, 2019 :
    Hello! I have posted a #GlobalTutorial in starting point, but unsure if the sharable google drive link to the video is sufficient or if the video had to have been embed in the forum like others I have seen. Any advice is appreciated!

7. MichAssel92 Gingerbread Jan 23, 2019

MichAssel92, Jan 23, 2019 :
    Hi Lectum1.

If you have a Google account, you can upload your video in YouTube in private mode and after, you need to go to your video link and copy the link in your address bar and paste it in your post an that will embed the video in your post.

Lectum1 likes this.
  8. MichAssel92 Gingerbread Jan 25, 2019

MichAssel92, Jan 25, 2019 :
    Good luck to all the contester who had participated to the contest for tomorrow.

(I will win!!!! Haha XD just kidding)