#GlobalTutorial Pro Mode - Telugu

1. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Jan 20, 2019

Venky61 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    When I recently saw the thread about tutorial, I was really excited. And out of the 4 options provided in the Pro Shots, the PRO MODE is very close to my heart. I often use it for a lot of my photo experiments. It really gives control to user to tweak the output according to one's own idea.
    Though we have so many great post editing softwares to edit the pictures as we like, there is no such joy as to get a photo output to our liking and be ready to upload.

So I hope this super quick tutorial would be helpful somehow to few users in understanding the importance of the features in Pro Mode.

Translation:
    Hello. For Pro Mode you need to open the app and swipe up.

1. First its the ISO. Its the light sensitivity of the camera. The higher you keep the value, you get a brighter image and the lower values are for darker image.
    Extra Tip: The lower side values of ISO are preferred, as the higher value though brightens up the image but adds noise.

2. Next is White Balance. The higher the temperature the more yellowish it becomes and the lower temperature gives a blueish tint.
    Extra Tip: Use it to add creative look to your image.

3. Next is the Shutter Speed (SP). The higher the value the higher amount of time the shutter will be open to capture image and lower value for low timing. Its very useful to capture moving objects. You can see that the car is blurred when captured with AUTO and when I changed the shutter speed to 1/500 sec, the image is more crisp.
    Extra Tip: Try to keep the shutter speed below 1/10 sec when capturing handheld (Thanks to OIS) as above it you would be getting blurry images. This feature is useful during Long Exposure and Panning Photography.

4. Next is the Manual Focus. In the auto focus mode the focus can be on the subject camera decides. With manual focus you can select the subject to be focused on by changing the slider.
    Extra Tip: Always recheck the captured picture by zooming it in if the focus is crisp on the subject. Many a times we find them sharp on a smaller display but once cropped or transferred to bigger display we get disappointed.

5. The last one is Exposure Compensation (EC). If you are not sure how much to change or which one to change in ISO and Shutter Speed, you can use this to darken the image by using minus slider and brighten with plus.
    Extra Tip: You can manually change EC + ISO or EC+ SP or ISO+SP. All three cannot be tweaked manually at a time.

Other Tips:
    1. The Pro Mode has Custom Settings option to save particular values and you can quickly access them when required.
    2. The hidden treasure - Raw Mode. If you want to have more control for tuning the image during post processing.

PS: Would Telugu + English be called Tenglish?? :eek: Let me know if you have a clue :p

I thank @Ruby G. & @Joel Jacob for this creative idea which will directly be useful for so many users. I just wish the time limit was a little more long.

@BobbyV8_ @YASHPLUSONE. Grammar Tappunte Maninchandi... Aslau ardhame tappu anukunte Kshaminchandi ;) :p

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 20, 2019

Venky61 likes this.
  3. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Lol! Maybe yes ;)
    Pratidi sariga undi! :)

Venky61 likes this.
  4. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jan 20, 2019

YRJ and Venky61 like this.
  5. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Thank u :)

You wouldn't have catched the reference to that line.. ;)

Ha ha... You got the reference for sure :p
    Thank you :)

YRJ likes this.
  6. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 20, 2019 :
    I love telugu! The amount of information you stuffed in under 1 minute, is plainly impossible in any other language.
    Good job!

Ruby G., Bouncer71 and Venky61 like this.
  7. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Uh oh! :eek: did I make an error?
    Sorry but that's the best I could do in Telugu! :oops:

Venky61 likes this.
  8. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Thank you again... :)
    But Kannada and Telugu are slightly similar right. I can understand a bit.

YRJ likes this.
  9. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Yes a lot similar actually! But it's impossible to speak Kannada at this pace, atleast for me it is. :rolleyes::D

Venky61 likes this.
  10. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    No not at all... It was a famous movie dialogue normally used in memes and parodies.. :D

YRJ likes this.
  11. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Ohokk! Now I got it! ;)
    The fassaak meme haha!

Venky61 likes this.
  12. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2019

Venky61 likes this.
  13. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jan 20, 2019

the_o2 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Great work mate :D:D

buntycubal and Venky61 like this.
  14. Venky61

the_o2 likes this.
  15. Ashokash
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2019

16. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Jan 20, 2019

Bouncer71 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    Hey Venky..
    Great and insanely fast Tutorial..!! 8O

BTW...
    Are there any Speed talking Contests in your area...?

If yes...

Apply immediately... 8D

Venky61 and buntycubal like this.
  17. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 20, 2019

Bouncer71, the_o2 and Venky61 like this.
  18. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Jan 21, 2019

Venky61 , Jan 21, 2019 :
    Ha ha... I thought I was slow in speech :p
    And thank you... :) Editing was the toughest part here... Had to turn a 12 min video into 1 ;)

Lol...Thank you :) I guess I should have used a rap song background score :D

Bouncer71 and buntycubal like this.
  19. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Jan 21, 2019

Ruby G. , Jan 21, 2019 :
    Venky! I wouldn't have expected anything less from you - thank you for the well produced entry :) It was excellent.

Bouncer71 and Venky61 like this.
  20. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Jan 21, 2019

Venky61 , Jan 21, 2019 :
    Thank you so much @Ruby G. :) Hope the live examples will be helpful for someone who doesn't understand the language too.

Ruby G. and Bouncer71 like this.