Go Green! Earth Day is here

1. Jason Z.
    Community Trainee Staff Member Apr 17, 2021

Jason Z. , Apr 17, 2021 :
    Group 382.png

Dear All,

We're just 5 days away from Earth Day. This year, we want to celebrate this special event with our community users to help raise awareness for environmental protection. I want to first thank all of those who submit their questions and helped us to make this happen. Without the generous help from our community, we wouldn’t be able to put this quiz online.

Today, the quiz has gone live. As mentioned in my previous thread, the OnePlus Community is partnering with the RCC to co-launch this quiz, and encourage our community to participate and take the initiative to embrace Earth Day. This year’s Earth Day theme is “Restore the Earth”, an ambiguous, yet beautiful and common goal for all living beings on planet Earth.

About Earth Day
    Earth Day is an annual event held on April 22 to encourage support and raise awareness about environmental protection. The first Earth Day took place in 1970 in the United States and since then people around the world have been gathering together on this particular day to celebrate and be thankful to mother Earth. You can find more detailed information about this special event and the Earth Day Organization here.

The RedCoins
    Participating in the Earth Day quiz will allow you to claim RedCoins, a virtual currency used to redeem OnePlus and other merchandise in the Red Cable Privé. Prior to this special event, users could only claim RedCoins by binding their device with RCC or pay a subscription fee, but now you are able to both test your knowledge of the Environment and claim RedCoins at the same time with just a few clicks.

Group 384.png

The Quiz
    Rules of the Earth day quiz, RedCoins, and how to enter:
    • The Quiz will run from April 17, 8 AM (IST) to May 7, 11:59 PM (IST) in the Indian region (“Promotion Period”) on Red Cable Club membership page in Device Settings.
    • Each user can play only one round per one day, and each round consists of 5 questions.
    • The quiz has three levels of difficulty, and the questions will appear randomly.
    • The user will get RedCoins only if they answer correctly.
    • You will have a specific time range to complete the quiz
    • The reward voucher you exchange in Red Cable Privé is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
    Click Here to Enter the Quiz​

As usual, the Community wishes to learn from you and grow with you, and we are looking forward to seeing your participation in this event,

Give it a shot!!

If you have any questions about the quiz, feel free to reply and leave a comment.

Cheers,

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 17, 2021

3. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Apr 17, 2021

4. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 17, 2021

5. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 17, 2021

6. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 17, 2021

7. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 17, 2021

Starcommander , Apr 17, 2021 :
    I have the points now but can't order because delivery not available in my place.

F in the chats please

8. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 17, 2021

KaranRIyer and Starcommander like this.
  9. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 17, 2021

Starcommander , Apr 17, 2021 :
    Everything 😞
    I have vouchers but can't order on my address

10. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 18, 2021

11. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 18, 2021

13. drmartin
    Moderator Moderator Apr 18, 2021

drmartin , Apr 18, 2021 :
    Kind of ironic that a phone company pushing multiple devices a year is suggesting people go green. ;) The greenest thing to do would be to stop buying phones.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am not a OnePlus employee and my opinions are only my own. ;) I love OnePlus and won't stop buying OnePlus products, but I know I am not "green".

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021

14. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 18, 2021

Starcommander , Apr 18, 2021 :
    I did not see that coming 👀

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  15. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Apr 18, 2021

16. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Apr 18, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Apr 18, 2021 :
    Impressive :D
    With a Disclaimer, off course! :p

the_o2 likes this.
  17. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 19, 2021

Venky61, hafu, Dhruv Kashyap and 2 others like this.
  18. aftabshaikhzz
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2021

19. mahtab1900
    Gingerbread Apr 19, 2021

20. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 19, 2021

KhanAamer, Venky61, anunayC and 2 others like this.