Good reason why you deserve an invite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukas2401
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

Lukas2401 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    First I wanted to buy a HTC One M8 to replace my old and nearly broken Samsung Galaxy SII, then I read about the OPO. But now I can't even buy it, caused by this invite-system..
    It would be nice to gain an invite, so I don't have to fear anymore that my old phone will explode :D

2. Petrcech_3
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

3. hn2305
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

4. Joe Short
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

Joe Short , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Because My brother is really annoyed at me. I talk about this phone WAY too often... :)

5. Haedes
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

Haedes , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Emmmm....I beg to differ there with you Kallen. There are people who have been waiting patiently because they love what they see and are keen to wait their turn. Isn't patience a virtue in itself?
    What would you describe as"being worthy"?
    I saves lives for a living...is that "worthy" enough?
    What makes you "worthy" to have this access to invites and decide who gets them? I'm not being disrepctful here, just challanging your thoughts is all.

With regards to me, I don't think I am any differnt from everyone else here. I wasnt a phone that is less expensive than what is currently out there, can fulfill my expectations in terms of features......in other words....more bang for the buck. I think thats what everyone is here for.

What brings you here?
    :)
    Best wishes
    H -
    PS:Hope you will still be my angel :p

hn2305 likes this.
  6. Ricloure
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

7. rustax
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

rustax , Jul 31, 2014 :
    It's not like they deserve it more... No one has said that. It's because they enter those silly competitions to get a invite. Well, I am not one to say anything I also entered those damn competitions and tried my luck but unfortunately I had no luck. But then someone just posted an invite and I claimed it fast enough, guess I was lucky in the end.

serioussam686 likes this.
  8. serioussam686
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

serioussam686 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I also entered some of these competitions but no luck for me yet. Hoping to get one soon. But congrats. :D

rustax likes this.
  9. rustax
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

rustax , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Hehe, thanks :) Kinda hard to resist those competitions when you want the phone!

10. serioussam686
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

serioussam686 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Just saw a invite link someone posted tried to claim it and it was already claimed. IN 2 SEC OF THE THREAD BEING POSTED!!! Those people sure are fast :D!

11. dheeraj1982
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

dheeraj1982 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I can't say why should I be the only One to get the ONE but of course I may give you the reason why you should give it to someone. By analysing you question and your profile picture it seems that you are a very serious kind of girl and always looking for some reasons to become happy or someone see very rarely a inner smile(true smile) on your face. Its true everyone feels happy when get something desired of, but in real the true happiness comes when you feel happy when you give something that you desired of to someone even he/she is not in need of that. It is very hard to feel happiness while giving something because we take it for guaranteed that its belong to us only and this very attachment increase our ego which is the cause of real suffering in this world. So, feel the happiness of giving, happiness of de-attachment then when you smile the smile comes from your inner self the blessing smile which makes everyone happy.

12. rustax
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

rustax , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Yeah, sometimes it feels like bots are claiming them all the frikkin time. But I was looking through some random threads, no titles or anything said anything about invites. I just refreshed the page and voila, the invite was there, claimed it like my life was hanging on the line.

13. AkQ
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

AkQ , Jul 31, 2014 :
    @Kallen

The reason I want OPO is quite simple:
    My old phone is coming to its end. I can't even charge it without turning it off. In addition, I need to charge it 2-3 times in one day. Talking about reduced functionality.. Basicly it is broken.
    So, i need a new phone, to replace my broken Galaxy S II. This phone has served me already three years and 6 months. I was among the first 100 who got this phone in Finland.
    But it is time to put this old and broken phone to its rest.

I need a phone to replace the once great Galaxy S II

BUT..
    I don't want just any phone. I don't want an iphone or another galaxy s.
    I want Oneplus One.

Why do I want Oneplus One, you might ask.
    Because...
    it's just better. Simple, right?
    I like Simple things.
    Simple is beautiful.

OPO is so clearly better than any other phone on the market. It's so good that anyone should see its distinct superiority. Only thing that really cripples it's obvious overpower, is it's "invitation system" which really makes this phone of a small community
    But I wish to be part of that community. I want to be in. I want to have this particularly phone
    It's customizable OS and raw power from high-end components just makes this phone the best smart phone that has come since the first wave of smartphones.
    It IS better.
    Better than anything else by far.
    Also it is the first phone that has ever given me feelings about phones.
    Never before I've felt like I do now. Never before I have felt so huge urge to get a phone.
    It's unique in its own way.
    I need Oneplus One.
    I need it BAD. For I have no other phone soon.

I want it.
    I want it BAD.

OPO is Love
    OPO is Life.

14. Sonny
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2014

Sonny , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Geez buddy. Was that neccessary? So the people who sell invites are great community supporters and worth? The people who spam threads and don't even read the topics are worthy?

You should tone it down a notch instead of being rude, maybe you'll get somewhere...

15. noobwormz
    Donut Jul 31, 2014

noobwormz , Jul 31, 2014 :
    OPO is the best handphone with a good price for good specs. The price of new handphones has risen to a point where it is crazy to get a decent handphone if you have less than $500 to spare. I applaud OPO team for making such a good phone, and even though the supply is limited, I believe we should support them to try and bring the price of each handphone to a lower level.

Hope this is a good enough reason?

16. GarryTheOgre
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

17. limya
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2014

limya , Jul 31, 2014 :
    If it was direct link,most probably a simple script grabbed the invite before any human could.

18. blitz1989
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

blitz1989 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I don't deserve anything ..

Just read what's written on my DP

For non-indians, translate it

19. danielsandstrom
    Donut Jul 31, 2014

20. bas00m
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

bas00m , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I have to hard reset my phone every couple of days in order to make it receive calls ..