Good reason why you deserve an invite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eighthiest
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2014

Eighthiest , Aug 7, 2014 :
    My samsung gravity (4 years old) sucks! I had to switch after hardware failures on my LG G2... The Gravity constantly resets, so I can't even make calls/texts.. oh well. Hoping for an invite to get my hands on a legit device tho, I will spread the love once I get mine :D

kevin_vo93@yahoo.com

2. gossdou
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

3. korvhans
    Eclair Aug 7, 2014

korvhans , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Ive studied interactive design for 2 years and it made me more aware of the user experience and how I'd want it to work.

Right now I'm using a samsung note 3 and I just can't stand it because of Samsungs lack of detail and ux-design. I never had that problem om my older phone runing CM.

So Why dont I use my older phone? It got stolen..
    But.. Install CM, Noob? I would if the cm installer was compatible with my device, which it isnt at this moment :(

4. dieterdevos
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

5. Amish Dura
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

Amish Dura , Aug 7, 2014 :
    So that i can share all my invites back to the fourm members who it deserves all

6. SideW1nder
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

SideW1nder , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I never had a special/expensive phone before, I always used cheap phones where you can send texts and take calls, that's it. Then I googled for phones and saw this phone and got excited to spend some to get one. Will be my first phone that I will be able to take photos and play games with :)

7. TechNique
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

TechNique , Aug 7, 2014 :
    coz il give it away on my youtube channel to make someones day giving you credit too

8. alsobob
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

alsobob , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Lol keep kissing *** mate enjoy your phone if you get it. I don't need an invite I already have mine. Just cuz you were stupid enough to beg for one doesn't mean I was.

9. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

roderickh , Aug 7, 2014 :
    My friend's S2 just crapped out today, he isn't the most talkative guy around, won't even have FB so that he could concentrate on his studies. That aside though, he has a heart of gold, such a great all-rounder person and would definitely appreciate an invite to buy the OPO.

10. stockholmguy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

11. Shavers80
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Shavers80 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I'm looking to buy this phone for myself, with the intention of giving my nexus 5 to my brother. It's to help him get off of sprint without having to pay a lot of money.

12. Mariusz.czaja
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

13. Haedes
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

Haedes , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Idiot, I already have a phone dumpty. And appreciating someone for doing good may be kissing *** where you come from.

14. tiggerx3
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

tiggerx3 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Because my life is a bottomless pit of loneliness and despair. This phone would act as a vibrant beacon of hope to light up my dark desolate world. :'(

Haedes likes this.
  15. blackwolf
    Eclair Aug 7, 2014

blackwolf , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hey, i am a member here for like few weeks-month but only started posting recently; after my phone started crashing more than usuall and i found myself lonelly healing alone in home. I already posted in ''if you want invite post here'' topic as #32713 poster

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/if-you-want-an-invite-post-here.12106/page-1636

Anyways, will re-tell my story and maybe add few more points why i want to upgrade my current phone.

I am 19yo sporty guy who loves music and videos. And i had finally saved enough money (from my first salaries) to spend it for my very 1st phone. I dont want to overpay for some iphone (i despise them as iphone user, always wanted to get android and have freedom of apps), but i also dont want to buy questionable bootleg of a phone like jiayu. I spent weeks researching all phones and i made a clear desicion between nexus 5 and this one. My money will not go to waste with one+ 1 :D

As said in that topic, my current iphone is 7years old, full of cracks and dead pixels. It crashes a lot, restarts for no reason, i can barelly hear other people during calls and there is no sound for mp3/mp4 unless you use headphones. I can only open one site at a time. The battery lasts like 2hours... my brother has some old huawei with android. I am jelly of android OS because i cant download single app for *old* IOS... and i really would like watching streams and videos (some videos work on iphone. few of them.) :D

i surf like 2gb/month on my iphone but sadly i cant open some sites. BTW, forgot to post my iphone pic:

http://i.imgur.com/b6mpwuK.jpg

the screensaver is troll warlord from dota 2 game; watching twich via one plus one phone would greatly help me to get better as a player :D

if i would receive invite i would gladly share my invites with other members and it would make my healing process (few days ago almost lost a finger with metal saw) less boring!

p.s. does anyone else here plays dota? :)

manül likes this.
  16. manül
    Froyo Aug 7, 2014

manül , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I'm waiting very long for an Invite, I first thought I could just wait a month to buy the phone normally. Now I decided to register to this forums to get an Invite as I am waiting already 2 months. Unfortunately I have a high Member# now, that seems to reduce my chances :( still I am hoping :)

17. gumfi
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

gumfi , Aug 7, 2014 :
    stop that every one get one in time

18. sixohfour
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2014

sixohfour , Aug 7, 2014 :
    @Kallen:

Missed out on first invite (Member #9399) which was very limited on time. Sad. Will an angel give me a second chance? I would be very grateful and of course, let you decide who would get my shared invites from purchasing.

19. herrderflammen87
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

herrderflammen87 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Were able to play with an OPO 2 days ago and i have to say: I want it even more now!! Its AWESOME!!!

20. naumo
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

naumo , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thats the truth :)