Goodbye OPO

1. briannguyen787
    Donut Feb 24, 2015

briannguyen787 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Everyone seems follow either samsung or apple ( beside OPO) but i would wait on HTC One M9 . using HTC one M8 now , really love it , but still wait on an invite to get hand on a OPO but seem no luck to me yet .

2. mmediadev
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2015

mmediadev , Feb 24, 2015 :
    When are the basement dwellers going to openly admit all the things that are wrong with this phone (and that shouldn't).
    But no, its easy to join the iOneplus community voice and chant all the greatness of the device.

Wake up sheeple!

okay_bye likes this.
  3. nirmitmehta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 24, 2015

nirmitmehta , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Damn lord. You talk you text, Who do you talk to? Who do you text? Friends. If you notice there are others things also that requires a phone. WhatsApp.

If your home is storming with Samsung products you must have noticed that all the latest products are connected with each other. LIFESTYLE impacted.

Apple has all their devices easily sync able with each other. LIFESTYLE impacted.

Similarly other OEMs are making stuff that enables product A to connect with product B. Not necessary you have to own both, but if you have one you might consider getting the other one as well.

Such are the lifestyles of 21st century.

Skwij likes this.
  4. SomeSayImHandSome
    Feb 24, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Feb 24, 2015 :
    yes that I can see.that is prob one of the only phones that can fit a "lifestyle" it they mean "lifestyle" because it has a apple logo on it I will puke

5. eckbauer
    KitKat Feb 24, 2015

eckbauer , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Yep.....this Phone not for everyone let alone the company. Bye and good luck.:)

SoniaB likes this.
  6. SomeSayImHandSome
    Feb 24, 2015

dude please whatever you can use on ios you can use on android besides maybe a few things such as facetime. get off my case and stop following me around the forums. don't you have moto to talk to . to make your tool

7. SunSpear

SunSpear , Feb 24, 2015 :
    I can see your point. iSheep usually don't care that there are other handsets out there that provide more value for money. They just want to sport the latest iTech...hence...lifestyle.

8. nirmitmehta

Right so if I put up a debate, you feel stalked? Can you sync your android with Apple TV? Can you Air Play using your Android on Apple devices?

If you want to chicken out then just go hush. No need to go all hostile with the stalking. I am not attracted to men. Well hello there ladies ;)

9. Cake
    Donut Feb 24, 2015

10. SomeSayImHandSome
    Feb 24, 2015

your the one who said stalk. so you must be thinking that. sorry you love men. I am not the one for you.

11. f7f7f7
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2015

f7f7f7 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Honestly I did not say the phone type as I didn't want a flame war however i see that guessing is just as bad. I got the iPhone 6 plus because all my kids have iPods, The wife has an iPhone and we have Macbooks for computers. As such the iPhone integrates nicely into the setup. Face time for my kids and I is great while on the road and continuity between the Macbook and other devices is very nice too.

And yes I realize that most of the stuff I have listed can be accomplished on android. However I don't want to look for apps and figure out how to integrate them. I want a solution I don't need to mess with or teach the kids and wife how to use (Skype, Hangouts or whatever for video Calls). iOS is a very limited OS but it does what I need it to do without me spending a lot of time to make it do it therefore it is worth the extra cost to me. I am not an Apple fanboy by any means I just use what works best for me.

firefly5 and Niels_Andersen like this.
  12. Farazahmed7

13. jadecolour

jadecolour , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Don't understand what's in your mind. The users here aren't going to go after you if you switch and you can not sway anyone even if you revealed the brand you will buy. On Internet, no one cares your personal decision. I cared enough to type a response and say goodbye.

14. nirmitmehta

Well damn my loss then. :(

15. scrivz69
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2015

scrivz69 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Makes perfect sense to me, but you could keep your OPO in a dark place like a mistress away from you wife, and just fiddle when you get the urge lol.

16. f7f7f7
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2015

f7f7f7 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    A phone makes your life easier. Some brands/features will contribute to this and make interaction with other elements of your life much easier or more convenient. This to me means that device suits and integrates well into your lifestyle.

17. gringoboy
    Lollipop Feb 24, 2015

gringoboy , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Utter bollox. Really. You are such a troll!

18. f7f7f7
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2015

f7f7f7 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Shhhhhhhh it has not gone anywhere its just not my daily driver anymore :)

scrivz69 likes this.
  19. f7f7f7
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2015

f7f7f7 , Feb 24, 2015 :
    Its just a phone. It works for some people while android works for others. OPO is a very classy phone it just didn't integrate into my life as well as iPhone other people will have the opposite feeling

Niels_Andersen likes this.
  20. SomeSayImHandSome
    Feb 24, 2015

if a phone has to make someone's life easier or complete then they need physiatric help. ahh hanging out with friends. and bs'ing. those were the days. ahhh the 80's and 90's you will be missed. :( its now takin over by zombie children