OxygenOS Google assistant replies as 'Your phone's mobile data is turned off' even though always connected.

?

Is someone else facing similar issue after Android 11 update?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rickestofallrick
    Donut May 9, 2021

rickestofallrick , May 9, 2021 :
    Ever since I've updated my OP7 to Android 11, the google assistant always replies as 'Your phone's mobile data is turned off' even though I'm always connected to wifi and data at the same time.

This issue only happens when google assistant is accessed when device is locked and sleeping for sometime.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/hoZd4Vv.jpg
    Android 11, Build number: Oxygen OS 11.0.0.2.GM57AA

Recently got an update for app from playstore, I think this has something to do with this issue I'm facing: Qualcomm Voice Assist

Last edited: May 11, 2021

2. rickestofallrick
    Donut May 15, 2021

rickestofallrick , May 15, 2021 :
    Really a frustating experience what oneplus is providing to its old userbase. At any step of seeking support for any kind of software issue, it was a strain to get even one reply from them. forget about providing assistance, they're now crippling older models like OP7 with android 11. had to rollback to android 10 to get my issue resolved. never gonna update to android 11 anymore. this will be my first and only phone from oneplus. oneplus has taken it's userbase for granted.