Google camera HDR+ problem on OxygenOS 4.7.6

1. chinnpao Gingerbread Dec 28, 2017

chinnpao, Dec 28, 2017 :
    A lot of dots on picture (see it when zoom in) and front camera not working (only work when switch to portrait mode).
    PS. App got from XDA if you have any version support pls comment.

1514460707952.jpg

2. ViW1p Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 28, 2017

ViW1p, Dec 28, 2017 :
    It is a ported App side loaded... OP cannot do much about these glitches... ask the developers of the App to have a look on it.

chinnpao likes this.
  3. Ed_88 Honeycomb Dec 28, 2017

Ed_88, Dec 28, 2017 :
    I don't understand why some people are using a port of an unsupported app to replace the stock camera?! I think the stock camera is excellent, with some of the best pictures I've seen on a phone. Not to mention, till now it is the only camera app which can access the secondary low light sensor, and trust me, that makes a big difference in low light conditions.
    So maybe just stick to stock? Google never released its camera for other phones, and it's not the job of Oneplus to port (hack) it so that it works on their devices.
    Cheers

4. chinnpao Gingerbread Dec 28, 2017

chinnpao, Dec 28, 2017 :
    Take in low light stock camera of Oneplus do better but for HDR I like to take with Google camera it much better that what I have to compare my own.

Ed_88 and Suresh_Chandran like this.
  5. Ed_88 Honeycomb Dec 29, 2017

Ed_88, Dec 29, 2017 :
    Possible, I can indeed say that the HDR on the stock camera does not always turn on when you think it will. But I'm very rarely, if ever, disappointed with the results so I don't want the hassle of using two apps.

chinnpao likes this.