Google camera in oneplus7

1. P1523088595089
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020

2. LarsDekkers
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2020

LarsDekkers , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Not in my opinion, the quality is sometimes better, but sometimes worse. Most of the time it is not stable, there is no usage of ultra wide not telescopic lenses unless your device is rooted. So I decided myself to just stick with the normal camera app.

akshay10dj and script like this.
  3. gikkka
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2020

gikkka , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 14, 2020 :
    If you compare the quality of the photo, then the Google camera is much better than the stock one, especially the front camera.
    The white balance in the stock goes into yellow tones, which is sometimes good, but most often it goes poorly in low light. Plus in low light the FPS drops noticeably and it is extremely difficult to capture the frame, and with the slightest movement, the frame is terribly blurry. I use the stock more often for portrait photos and videos at 60 fps, and always google the camera.

Here is the telegram group for our phone - https://t.me/gcamOP7

Advised version от Urnyx05 7.2.010 v2
    Here is the direct link - https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog948/

nikha and Deactivated User like this.
  4. tuanv1966
    Froyo Jan 14, 2020

tuanv1966 , Jan 14, 2020 :
    I'm not a camera expert. To be honest, I can't tell one from the next. But I downloaded the APK just to try. Side by side, I guess I can see the Google cam being a bit better. But I ended up deleting it. On landscape mode, I would get big black bars on the side with the Google APK. But the One Plus stretches from corner to corner because of the ultra wide screen mode.

5. Sonic_X
    Eclair Jan 15, 2020

Sonic_X , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 15, 2020 :
    I use GCam when I record video to the front or main in 4k 60fps. Because OnePlus does not work well. It’s fashionable to shoot in 4K on the front through the Google camera :)