[Submitted] Google Feed/Google Discover for OnePlus Launcher

1. Ty_Quan
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

Ty_Quan , Dec 18, 2018 :
    I'm just recently hearing that the T-Mobile version of the OnePlus 6t has the option for Google Discover in the OnePlus Launcher. Me and many other users have been asking for this feature for forever now. Personally in my opinion if there was or is the only one preinstalled "app" or feature on a OnePlus phone I wish I could uninstall because I completely consider it bloatware and just useless it would be shelf on the OnePlus Launcher...... I don't understand who wanted a separate section in the Launcher that is only good for placing widgets that you can place anyway else in their launcher regularly...... Google Discover is a great way for all users to stay up to date on the many times they love we don't need another manufacturers horrible variant of something that's already good and works.

I'm providing an image of Google feed / discover on a TMobile OnePlus 6t and a screenshot of the settings in my launcher on my OnePlus 5.

Attached Files:

Romanelo, jsnvd and Harshag11 like this.
  2. Harshag11
    Froyo Jan 5, 2019

Harshag11 , Jan 5, 2019 :
    I second this, shelf is useless. At the least give us a toggle to disable shelf and enable google feed

Romanelo and MrWangsta like this.
  3. MrWangsta
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2019

Romanelo likes this.
  4. Romanelo
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2019