Google home issues

1. Naveen Hallad
    Eclair Dec 9, 2018

Naveen Hallad , Dec 9, 2018 :
    Google doesn't showing news when we clicked on Google logo. Anyone please tell me why and getting same issue?

Seagal_aikikai likes this.
  2. Naveen Hallad
    Eclair Dec 9, 2018

3. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2018

felipemendes , Dec 9, 2018 :
    From Google support:
    Restart your device.

Check if the Google app is updated to the latest version? To check, visit Play Store and got to the Google App page. If you see update button, try updating the app that may help resolve this issue.

If the app is updated to latest version, uninstalling the update may help resolve the issue. Here's how: Go to device Settings > Apps or application manager > find Google app> tap on the menu icon (three vertical dots) on top right corner > Uninstall updates.

Try clearing the cache and data of the Google App: Settings > Apps > Google App > Storage > Clear Cache and then tap on Manage Space > Clear All Data. Please note that this will delete all the preferences of the Google App including the widgets.

If that doesn't help, go to Settings > Apps > Google App > Disable. Later you can tap on Enable (If you have an option to uninstall the Google App, please uninstall and reinstall the app.

Naveen Hallad and Seagal_aikikai like this.
  4. G_Mr_....
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2018

G_Mr_.... , Dec 9, 2018 :
    Or you could also check your Google settings if you have discover enabled in search assistance & voice section.
    Hope this helps.

5. Tricksodave
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2018

G_Mr_.... and vijay_lalwani like this.
  6. Methos777
    Froyo Dec 10, 2018

Methos777 , Dec 10, 2018 :
    Umm.. Yeah I would try to delete cache and restart the phone.
    1544400699740.jpg
    It seems to be working fine on my phone but we all know there are random issues everywhere. So try that and report back and I'm sure we can finger something out within this forum. Just have faith!

7. Naveen Hallad
    Eclair Dec 14, 2018

Naveen Hallad , Dec 14, 2018 :
    Yes solved... Thank you :)