Google lens disappeared

1. TheBascoFiasco Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

TheBascoFiasco, Jun 26, 2019 :
    my Google lens has disappeared from my camera, even though the settings has it checked. I've checked several other people's phones and it's there. anyone know a fix to this issue? I actually use my Google lens a lot.

2. Akhshay Srinivasan Nougat Jun 26, 2019

Akhshay Srinivasan, Jun 26, 2019 :
    Try clearing cam storage > Google app > clear data storage > reboot the phone.

Note : This will make your apps to begin from the first.

3. TheBascoFiasco Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

thanks, I tried that and no luck. I'm also having issues with my chrome randomly blacking out, and social media will randomly though itself back to the top or open things I didn't touch. I might got a lemon

4. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 26, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jun 26, 2019 :
    How are you trying to use Google Lens? Now you don't have a button, you just need to long-press on the viewfinder.

TheBascoFiasco likes this.
  5. TheBascoFiasco Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

you're a damn genius. I guess my phone got the update before the others.

6. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 26, 2019

Is it working then?

7. TheBascoFiasco Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

it did work! thank you so much. do you know anything about chrome randomly blacking out and it randomly scrolling to the top and opening other pages in things like Facebook and IG?

8. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 26, 2019

I haven't seen any similar descriptions on the forums and I haven't experienced anything of the sort on Chrome. If you reproduce the bug, I would advise you to submit it through the Community app, using the Feedback option, so that the bug hunters can look into it.

You can also try to use Firefox or another browser to see if the issue is specific to Chrome or not.

9. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 26, 2019