Google Maps Stability? via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black

1. Wolfgamer478 , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 5, 2019 :
    Hi all, I have searched the threads and so far I haven't seen many issues, but I've seen someone say the Google maps crashes when they open it. Can anyone who has it confirm the Stability of it before I decide to upgrade? I am heading home from college this weekend and it is a long drive, so I am most likely going to hold off on the update, but it would still be nice to know.

I apologize if this has already been answered or asked, I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet (except for the one post, but it got buried by other different topics quickly)

Caomhin likes this.
  2. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 5, 2019 :
    Can't say I have come across that issue, but if it was to happen,just clear the cache within the app usually corrects it.

A more drastic step would to to clear the storage cache as well, it will reset the app and clear any saved directions or personalisations you may have made.

However I repeat that I have not seen or heard of any map issues per se.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. bfra4375
    Donut Jan 19, 2020

bfra4375 , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Did you upgrade? I have had problem with OnePlus and maps since I bought the OnePlus one when it came out, now I own a OnePlus 7 pro with very similar problem. If you researched this at all and have any info I'd be grateful.

4. T1558169748021
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020