Google Now instead of shelf option?

1. glen8
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2018

glen8 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who would prefer the google now page instead of the shelf? amongst other little tweaks

Is there a launcher requests thread?

The one thing I love about the pixels is the launcher, and whilst oneplus is pretty good....I still prefer the pixel one.

2. G_Peter_Ball_vaXl
    Donut Jul 5, 2018

3. aykut39
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

Ana Guerra and G_Mr_.... like this.
  4. REACHER217
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2018

Phi_ likes this.
  5. Xeny
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

Xeny , Jul 5, 2018 :
    If you prefer Pixel launcher, you can just use it instead of stock launcher.
    There are lots of Pixel based launchers.

6. chitranshdrag
    Eclair Jul 5, 2018

chitranshdrag , Jul 5, 2018 :
    yeah I feel that way too...so far shelf has provided just some shortcuts and weather and time information. It would have been great if it could display personalized news feed like in the Google now or like much greater blink feed of htc sense

7. glen8
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2018

glen8 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Yeah, they are not without their own set of problems though. If oneplus could tweak their launcher, I think it would be the perfect phone. You can use an icon pack, but you can't change individual icons? Things like that, little tweaks which would make it amazing :)

8. glen8
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2018

glen8 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    for you, not for a lot of people. Why not give the user a choice? best of both worlds then

9. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 5, 2018

Intruder71 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    Or nova launcher

10. DanSc94
    Froyo Jul 5, 2018

11. glen8
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2018

glen8 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    I'm using a fork of that which is better, but like I said before, they are not without their own set of shortcomings or issues.

Plus, I would prefer to use a launcher supported by oneplus over some random guy on the internet.

Wouldn't it be great, if we (as customers) could make suggestions and the most popular ones were implemented. I think oneplus already do this (more accent colours etc etc) but maybe not as well as they could.