Google Pay VS Clone app

1. G1527968960789
    Froyo Jan 22, 2022

G1527968960789 , Jan 22, 2022 :
    Has anyone solved the problem of falling off bank cards in Google Pay?

Google replied that the ank cards fall off if you use cloned applications. But I REALLY need Whatsapp, Viber and Telegram clones for 2 sim. But payment by cards is also needed ... How to solve?

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 22, 2022

Caomhin likes this.
  3. G1527968960789 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 23, 2022 :
    Your question to the Google support team [5-7753000031811]
    G
    [email protected]
    [image: Google] Hello Alexander! Thank you for contacting Google Pay support. Information about your cards is automatically deleted and...

____
    Hello, Alexander!

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. The problem is directly related to app cloning, not dual sim.

The fact is that the function of cloning applications is not standard for the android system, but part of the firmware from the manufacturer. In this regard, we do not have information about the operation of this function and we cannot guarantee the security of your data if it is activated. Cards are automatically deleted if there is a data security risk.

Open device settings
    Scroll down to the App Cloning section.
    Make sure the clone feature is turned off.
    In the same window, click on the settings in the upper right corner of the screen (gear icon).
    Click "Delete clone accounts" and confirm the deletion.
    Reboot your device and launch Google Pay.
    If necessary, re-add the card and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please let me know the results in a reply letter. If you have any questions, please reply to this letter and I will answer you.
    If you have additional questions, you can ask them in a reply letter.