Google Photos app advence functions & no support for OPO?

1. bjonkisz
    Donut Oct 9, 2014

2. jahlil2nyc
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2014

3. bjonkisz
    Donut Oct 9, 2014

bjonkisz , Oct 9, 2014 :
    By advenced functions I ment - posibillity to choose pictures & films then choose music and let app make nice enchanced movie automaticly.

4. bjonkisz
    Donut Oct 15, 2014

bjonkisz , Oct 15, 2014 :
    Bez-nazwy-2.jpg I encourage ONEPLUS One users to submit to the Google requests to make this feature available for our phones videos editing/crating feature - AWESOME. They App PHOTOS has this function diabled for OPO, and this feature is realy great & easy to use, and avalible for most Flagship phones.
    Please Submit request from the application PHOTOS:PLEASE ADD AWESOME MOVIE EDITING FEATURE FOR PHONE ONEPLUS ONE, SO ME & OTHER USERS COULD MAKE GREAT MOVIES.

This function does everything automatically, the user only selects photos, videos, music and this feature creates the final movie out of it automaticly.

Here https://support.google.com/plus/answer/6027520 you can read more about this unavailable ONEPLUS ONE function.

Kaaylim and manunder like this.
  5. sshafiee
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

6. dam76
    Eclair Mar 14, 2016

dam76 , Mar 14, 2016 :
    it's a very nice function and it is available even for Samsung S3 and Nexus 4 and all the work it's done via server, so I don't understand why it could not be available on OnePlus One. How can we ask for it?

7. Kaaylim
    Honeycomb May 21, 2016

Kaaylim , May 21, 2016 :
    I was surprised I don't have it anymore, because it used to be there. Apparently it's possible to get it back by installing an old version of Gphoto but I'm not sure which one