Google Photos: New video editor for all; Pixel-features for Google One members

1. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Feb 13, 2021

Cheetosdust and mallu.achayan like this.
  2. Tallal
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2021

mallu.achayan likes this.
  3. mallu.achayan
    Froyo Feb 13, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  4. mallu.achayan
    Froyo Feb 13, 2021

5. mallu.achayan
    Froyo Feb 13, 2021

mallu.achayan , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 13, 2021 :
    🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

7. Sagnizard
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2021

Sagnizard , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 13, 2021 :
    Can you explain the perks please? I'm really curious!

8. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2021

9. Yash Pratap Singh. , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 13, 2021 :
    See, as I told earlier, it depends on when you were at a particular level, for example I was a level 5 in 2018, I got the Google One perk. But if I was level 6 in 2017, I would've got physical goodie like a t shirt or something.
    And if I was a level 6 in 2020, I would've got a small voucher for a less known site, so as you guys can see the trend, the prizes are getting less valuable because number of members is increasing.
    Like @Dhruv Kashyap got socks, and similarly @Oreo. must've got something else and @Abhishek654 got 6 months while I got a year....so it's changing, and it's changing negatively, so I don't think that such perks will return, so there's no way to get them now, sorry 😬
    But keep contributing...and hope for the best! 🤞🏻

Cheetosdust, suhantm, anunayC and 3 others like this.
  10. Tallal
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2021

11. Pavan Kotha
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2021

12. otto2
    Photography Expert Feb 13, 2021

otto2 , Feb 13, 2021 :
    NO ! I will NOT pay for such a service. Google is getting all our data, that s more than enough ,why should i feed them more and more? Right now gphoto is compressing and destroying our pictures to push us for paying , although they already got so much of data - no, thanks, you won t get money. Idf they suspend their services, OK, there will be some other one, cheaper or i ll set up my own VPN and NAS storage for my very own cloud service. Portrait mode- nice toy for kids, but not for a professional video/ photo graph. Despite for some tests i never used this modes on my phone, useless for me, if i want to blurry out the background i use depth of field ,easy to achieve with our devices. Stabilize? Learn to hold your device calm and to move in a proper way if needed. Or use a gimbal. No reason to feed google with more and more money.

13. Javed4oneplus , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 13, 2021 :
    I saw there is numerous features are available now in Google photos and collage/ animation/ movie making feature also available.

14. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Feb 13, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Feb 13, 2021 :
    @Cheetosdust, A very informative and well written thread. 💯

You speak my mind. Now, all the big tech companies are beginning to use their subscriber base to generate more revenues by charging a bit on the services that were free earlier for multiple years.
    I am not interested as of now.

Cheetosdust and otto2 like this.
  15. EbyPrasad7
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2021

16. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 13, 2021

Oreo. , Feb 13, 2021 :
    I only received coupon codes for OYO, McD etc. nothing more. I just enjoy reviewing places and contributing for a helpful service, even if I don't receive anything that could be considered worthwhile. :) 😊 Sometimes being part of a community is much better than materialistic perks.

17. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Feb 13, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Feb 13, 2021 :
    Yeah! That's why I don't care about perks anymore😄

Oreo. likes this.
  18. joel_johny
    Eclair Feb 13, 2021

19. Abhishek654
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 13, 2021

Abhishek654 , Feb 13, 2021 :
    This is my timesprime membership which includes
    Google one 6 months membership. (100 gb)
    Gaana plus 1 year
    Zee5 1 year
    Times of India 1 year
    Audible 3 months+ 4 anybooks
    Dineout passport membership 1year
    Cyaaos 1 year
    and discount voucher.