Google play services has stopped working

1. sir charles
    Froyo Oct 27, 2015

sir charles , Oct 27, 2015 :
    Some people need to read the "report" log before repeating questions. Generally, if u get a crash report and read it, u might just figure something out like ^^this guy ^^

Also, this thread is 2 pages, the question was answered on pg1, are u people really that ignorant. Like literally ignoring the answers and doing irrelevant things like factory resets.

And to make this not entirely a flaming angry hate post, yes I did turn back on 'keep awake' (kept 'wake up' off) for Google play services, yes it solved the problem, yes I get 6+ hours screen on time, yes 5 hours of that is YouTube.

Also also, idk why but I only got the error/crash when I plugged in or unplugged my phone from the USB power adapter. And I generally keep location off so that may be why it wasn't popping up spamming my phone.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015

2. kaz04
    Eclair Oct 31, 2015

kaz04 , Oct 31, 2015 :
    Had this problem like every second when I turned on GPS.. In privacy guard I enabled keep awake and now everything works fine..

3. Fzn9898
    Eclair Oct 31, 2015

Fzn9898 , Oct 31, 2015 :
    I too get the same error multiple times and it doesn't go. It freaks me out plz help if anyone has solution.