Google Play Store not downloading

1. HaroldNL
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2019

HaroldNL , Aug 15, 2019 :
    In downloaded the Rom to my device, then in recovery wipe cache and data, and install the rom. (and start from scrach, my apps are backed up in the playstore cloud)

limas likes this.
  2. marcozwetsloot
    Eclair Aug 16, 2019

3. limas
    Donut Aug 17, 2019

4. Captkirkusa
    Donut Aug 24, 2019

Captkirkusa , Aug 24, 2019 :
    This option fixed my "pending download" issue on OnePlus 7 Pro. Thanks for the input.

The "Force Stop" option seemed to work and allowed my "Google Play" apps to update normally. Now I am back to the "Pending Download" stall, with nothing being updated. I have tried the "Force Stop" option with reboot but nothing changes.

Help!!!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019

the_o2 likes this.
  5. Naguzi
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

Naguzi , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Buongiorno, da circa 30 minuti il playstore non scarica piu 'gli aggiornamenti, va in download, pensa ma non scarica. sapete aiutarmi? anticipatamente ringrazio. adesso togliendo il wi-fi scarica, che strano.

6. umraosingh1994
    Eclair Oct 1, 2019

umraosingh1994 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    i m downloading apps in my OP 6T and its downloaded 69% and then stopped and and not started again plz help me for that play store bug its not first time its always happening when ever i had downloading any app in play store

7. smithclarkson001
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

smithclarkson001 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    There are five different fixes for repairing most Play Store errors. You don’t need to use all of these; try the first one and see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, move to the next.

The five fixes are:

1. Stop the app and then wipe the Store’s cache and/or data.
    2. Switch from a data connection to Wi-Fi.
    3. Uninstall updates to the Play Store and update it again.
    4. Refresh your Google account.
    5. Register your device with Google. redtube.vin
    Walking through these steps will resolve the majority of Play Store problems. However, we will cover some common error codes that these methods won’t fix later.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019