Other

Google Play Store updates

1. leandrosilva Froyo Jun 20, 2019

leandrosilva, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Hello,

Recently, my OnePlus One doesn't update the apps automatically from Google Play Store.
    For example, it gives a notification that a new update is available, then I click on that notification, it opens the Google Store, but it doesn't show any update available (only unnistall or open the app).

In fact, the 'current version' of some apps (example: facebook, messenger, google photos, others) is currently different in the Google Store app or the Google Store web version. The web version shows the lastest update while in the Google Store app, the version available of the app is stucked several months ago.

The solution I found for now is to download the .apk files and install the apps manually, but I would like to find a solution for this issue.

Thanks anyone that can help.

Best regards
    Leandro Silva

2. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 20, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Olá Leandro,

Have you tried clearing the Play Store's cache?

It might also be the Google Play Services not being updated to the latest version. Are you using a custom ROM? I remember a Portuguese user complaining about the same issue.

leandrosilva likes this.
  3. leandrosilva Froyo Jun 20, 2019

leandrosilva, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Olá @dsmonteiro!
    Sim, já limpei a cache do Play Store e atualizei para a ultima versão 15.2.43.
    A versão Android é a 6.0.1 e a versão Cyanogen OS é a 13.1.2

4. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 20, 2019

leandrosilva likes this.
  5. leandrosilva Froyo Jun 20, 2019

dsmonteiro likes this.
  6. JoséIgnacio Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

JoséIgnacio, Jun 25, 2019 :
    i have the same problem, not even with a hard reset, apps simple doesnt update, it just pause, i tried everything, clear cache, data, apps, downgrade ROM upgrade ROM, restore phone, and nothing

7. leandrosilva Froyo Jul 6, 2019

leandrosilva, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Boas pessoal,
    O problema mantêm-se. Sairam atualizações de algumas apps (Facebook, Messenger, Google Photos) mas a google store não as atualiza. Basicamente, tenho que fazer download dos ficheiros apk e instalar manualmente..