Google's Master Plan for Future

1. Harshit R.
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 20, 2021

Harshit R. , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Thumbnail.png
    Hello! Dear Community fellows,
    I hope you all are healthy and doing well in your life.

Now, let's start.
    Do you all know Google? (What a dumb question) Yeah! everyone in this world knows google. Google is one of the biggest Multinational Companies in the world, which deals with online advertising technology, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware and these are all things that we used in today's world. In this thread, we will be decoding that “What is Google’s Master Plan for Future”.

Google Products and Services:
    Google began in January 1996 as a Ph.D. research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin and now that Ph.D. project has become the world’s biggest tech giant.

If you are an android user then Your phone knows you very well then your parents. If you search for something let’s say shoes on google then there is a 100% chance that you will get an ad for that same shoes while browsing on chrome. Sometimes this thing scared me about my privacy(if it exists🙄)

If you carry your android phone everywhere, then Google knows where you are at on that day, on that second, and where you stayed for how much time. Well, all thanks to Google Maps. There is an Artificial Intelligence Virtual Assistant called Google Assistance, which is the best virtual assistant in the world and Google is also working on the new project called LaMDA(Language Model for Dialogue Applications). In Android 12, they introduced a new design theme called Material You. All thanks to Google’s AI and ML🤯.

Material You:
    material logo.png

In Google I/O 2021, they introduced “Material You” a new design language for Android 12 that adapts users how they are using their device. Like if you applied wallpaper on your screen then the color science of widgets, apps, and icons adapts that wallpaper colors. This Material You design adapts the device and size of the screen that you are using. I would love this on my phone.

Project LaMDA:
    lamda.jpg
    Let’s talk about, LaMDA. LaMDA is like the chatbot but an Artificial Intelligent chatbot, it is still under development and it can converse on any topic like as shown in I/O, if you want to learn about pluto then you can talk with Pluto(LaMDA), LaMDA becomes Pluto and answers all the questions about Pluto for you. Sounds Great!

In the Hardware section there are:
    • Pixel smartphones, laptops, tablets, and earbuds.
    • Google Nest Smarthome products like smart doorbells, Nest cam, Nest Hub, etc.
    Conclusion:
    All these things show that Google’s Master Plan is making an ecosystem where technology is a part of our regular life. Where all devices can communicate with each other and work seamlessly with each other and we don’t need to interact physically with devices to give commands, it works on voice commands like now we are using google assistant for making calls or for playing music.
    I think if somebody has access to your smartphone then He/She has the access to the part of you.

So, this is all for now.
    Comment down your thoughts, What do you think about this?

NEVER SETTLE...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021

2. malidan
    Nougat Sep 21, 2021

malidan , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Thanks bro, don't spend as much time as I use to keeping upto date with what's what. It's nice to see new people in Tech section bringing information into what use to be the one stop for tech news.:)

Harshit R. likes this.