Got 3 invites to give out

1. Neerolyte
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

Neerolyte , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Since it's the season to give. I got 3 invites that I'm willing to give to the community instead of my friends.

Just tell me a good story of why you want this phone, and I'll pick 3 lucky people in an hour.

2. Deactivated User
    Dec 25, 2014

3. Treyzony
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

4. Deactivated User
    Dec 25, 2014

5. treefish1
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

6. OngV
    Donut Dec 25, 2014

OngV , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Well, I lost my previous phone very unfortunately. I'd had it for quite a few years, and there was sentimental value tied to it, and it'd been with me around the world, but all in all, it was just a phone. The data and pictures on it were all retrieved, but the phone itself was never recovered. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Merry Christmas!!

7. batson
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

batson , Dec 25, 2014 :
    I'm using my busted iPhone as a coaster and need a great replacement. Thanks in advance!

8. pss497
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

9. gabewalk
    Froyo Dec 25, 2014

gabewalk , Dec 25, 2014 :
    I need a invite because i broke my s5 so i have been using a terrible phone for a while.

10. patrick1990
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

patrick1990 , Dec 25, 2014 :
    My LG optimus prime phone is been broken by a software fault. and when i try to send it back to the company they didnt want to make my phone if i also paid 240 euro .. so im now looking for a new phone and im really interested in this phone.. Thanks for sharing and goodluck to choose the chosen one.. Merry christmas..

11. keke46
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

keke46 , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Hey, I currently have a samsung galaxy ace 2x and it's been really slow and crashing a lot for the past few months. I've had if for a while so I decided it's time for an upgrade, and i want to get a phone that will last me and give me the best for my money :)
    I'd really appreciate if you could send me an invite. thanks

12. sjorgji
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

sjorgji , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Ok so I had a nexus 5 and at some point I got sick of the battery life. One morning it spent around 50% of the battery in about 2 hours with minimal use so I smashed it on a wall!:p Then the first thing I looked up on google was "best battery life phones", one plus one came up and here I am!
    Enjoy your Christmas!:)

13. Sortownik
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

Sortownik , Dec 25, 2014 :
    I need one because I am Android addicted, I can't live with out opo. I will be good promotor of brand in Poland. I'd like to support innovation and I need opo to be innovative... Pls help me..

14. wangaeon
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

wangaeon , Dec 25, 2014 :
    I want this phone for many reasons. First, I am going in to high school and i need a phone to have communication with my parents and peers for projects. I want this phone in particular because it is cheaper than the other phones and is just as good. Also, plans are pricey with contracts and if I get this phone, it is unlocked so i can go with any carrier I want to. I also understand how hard my parents work to keep a roof on my head, so I don't want to waste their money. Thanks in advance and merry christmas! :D

15. michaeldsilva
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

16. musabmjafri
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

musabmjafri , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Need one invite! A friend is coming from Hong Kong and need it to be delivered to him on time :(

17. donaldo1
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

donaldo1 , Dec 25, 2014 :
    I made the mistake of buying an iPhone 5 about 14 months ago. Suffice to say it has been buggy since the start and is now broken. They refuse to repair/replace - obv. I'm currently legally challenging EE and want to be able to stick it to them by getting out of my iPhone contract but need a great alternative - think ONO is it... Never settle, being key.

Would love the invite - happy to re-share amongst the community and update about my fight with EE.

Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

18. daniel.ventura
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2014

daniel.ventura , Dec 25, 2014 :
    Hey Happy Holidays! For the past three weeks I've wanted this phone, In the meantime I have been using a broken Iphone 4s, which my dogs peed on (no joke). I ordered the white 16gb version on the 10th but incorecctly entered in the Zip Code :(. I searched all across the internet in order to fox the problem, but the problem lied with the USPS shipping. They sent the package back to the seller (One Plus) and I had waited patiently, while doing everything possible to see if the phone gets to me, such as fill out an online ticket, contact USPS and so forth, but no reply from the ticket. Unfortunately I had to cancel the order via Paypal while waiting for the phone for a couple of weeks. I hope I'm fortunate enough to get this invite, this broken screen and half working dog pissed Iphone is not working as I'd lie it to. Have a nice day!
    -Daniel