Got an Invite, How much does it cost to ship the phone to India??

1. Sandip680
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2014

Sandip680 , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Through all my hard work in the past 1 month, now got an invite from the OnePlus One team.. Now my main query is how much maximum cost will it take to ship the phone to ship the phone to India.. Also here are my other few queries.. Please Indian users who have shipped the phone to India help.. The queries are:-
    1- Will the phone be International variant or chinese variant with color os??
    2- Should I wait for India specific invites or order the phone now, as ordering the phone now will I think cost me 2-3 thousand extra??
    3- Does the international version need any unlocking or any other sort of software thing
    4- Apparently the US version will come with an US charger.. So what are the convertors or any equipment do I need to charge my phone correctly??
    5- Lastly are there any shortcomings with the International version than the bound to India Indian version??
    Please Indian users who have ordered the International variant, Help!!!!

2. maharman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

maharman , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Heloo....1+ fan.........Wait will End soon for Indian Fans.........Already an Hint from Amazon!! & GM,India........pls wait till luanch in india to check the cost, if its morethan to ship from outside then we can think of.....

3. walid_douri
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

walid_douri , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Registered Countries
    • United Kingdom
    • United States
    • Sweden
    • Denmark
    • Netherlands
    • Spain
    • Germany
    • France
    • Italy
    • Finland
    • Belgium
    • Austria
    • Canada
    • Hong Kong
    • Taiwan
    • Portugal

4. Sandip680
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2014

Still In India also we can order through Invite system only.. So In the end there is no guarantee that we would get the device when we want, even though money is available, and I cant wait post december.. So shelling out 2-3 thousands extra if gives me the phone does seem the worthy move.. Still want some User info

5. 8469513453
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

8469513453 , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hey bro if u have one more invite. .pls give it to me..i am also from india and wanted to buy

6. maharman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

maharman , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Ist!!..even thru amazon....invite system ....i dont think so..they lauching india may be....
    Hope u broswed all threads as well....min it will take 15days to reach ur hand.....by d time they in india....Think off

7. Sandip680
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2014

Sorry only one Invite

8. 8469513453
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014