did you get an invite but not use it?

1. got one, used it

47.8%
  2. got one, didn't use it

52.2%
  1. Ankit 07
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2015

Ankit 07 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Well,it your choice. OPO is still a great phone! I am still waiting for an invite though.

2. indyfifa
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

indyfifa , Sep 1, 2015 :
    it is valid. But you cant use it with your account.. just read...

747 likes this.
  3. napes22
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

napes22 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    It's amazing how few people read things.

You cannot claim any invite unless you own the email it was sent to. Your best bet is to let it expire and go to the reservation list.

4. vipertongn
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

vipertongn , Sep 1, 2015 :
    got an invite, decided not to use it cus i like my OPO. xD but can't give it away either

fr33m450n likes this.
  5. fr33m450n
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

fr33m450n , Sep 1, 2015 :
    So, I'm gonna let it go back to the reservation list.

Reason:

I started thinking "maybe I should get it". So I thought I will just have a look at some recent reviews.
    Typed "oneplus two review" in to google and the top result was an Android Police article from yesterday.

Now, I ain't been online a great deal for the last few weeks and I missed the whole APvOP handbags thing. Whilst AP were very critical in the original article, I think OP handled it very badly - maybe asking AP to allow them a "Right to Reply" on the article to defend themselves would have been a better way of handling it, instead of throwing their toys out of the pram and telling AP that they are not their friend anymore and you cant have a phone!!!

So, decided that I don't want to buy it now.

Let the bashing begin............
    (but be quick cos i think this will be deleted/closed. possible ban. maybe they will even come around and firebomb my house for daring to post this rubbish)

Co1ored likes this.
  6. Del1958
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2015