Got my oneplus 7 pro, any questions?

1. Lachezar23
    Froyo May 21, 2019

Lachezar23 , May 21, 2019 :
    The front part of the pop up camera is made of plastic. Does it scratch easily and do you have any scratches on it already?

2. ceejaycee
    Gingerbread May 21, 2019

Lachezar23 likes this.
  3. Michael.G.K
    Eclair Jun 14, 2019

Michael.G.K , Jun 14, 2019 :
    The compass on the oneplus 6 and oneplus 6T is broken. There are several postings you will find regarding this. I put in a bug report but the problem has not been addressed.
    Each time the compass is turned on (say start a compass application), it requires some movement to regain the correct orientation. This can be just some small movements - say 30 degree tilt down or moving through 30 degrees clockwise/counter clockwise. It's very annoying.

Google maps must be briefly switching the compass off and on when changing from the map orientated north to the top of the phone to the map orientation changing with compass direction. Every time you press the bulls-eye icon to change mode it needs partial calibration.

If I 'split screen' with a compass application on top and google maps underneath, I don't have this problem in google maps because the compass app ensures that the compass is always running.

I'm bitterly disappointed that Oneplus have not addressed this. I thought it might just be my phone but I went to a T-mobile store and looked at the display model and it had the same problem.

windmill81 likes this.
  4. windmill81
    Froyo Jun 14, 2019

windmill81 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Thank you very much for the explanation that exactly matches my experience.
    I've also sent feedback to the OnePlus bug report team gathering for them and under their instructions all the logs with a specific application that records sensor behavior.
    After that I've not heard from them though.
    It's a shame that such a good device cannot deliver such a basic and useful feature that is the correct pointing direction.

5. G1560595158100
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2019