Got my Phone!f

1. jec151
    Donut Jan 1, 2015

jec151 , Jan 1, 2015 :
    Intercepted OPO package at the post office today! I couldn't wait for the Postman to drop off or miss the delivery period! Went with Cricket as my wireless provider. Seems to work well. Got the 'Pro' service with 10gb per mo. My plan was to get the sim card and fire my phone up in my underwear in front of the fire at home! The sales team asked what the sim was going into. This was my chance to network the OPO community. They wanted to see it, so I unceremoniously opened the package and luxurious boxes it came in. I was in a store near the Vegas Strip, where you would think someone in the store would have heard of the OPO. Not one person had seen or heard of OPO, so when I busted out the Flagship Killer, they all were staring in amazement! As I just said, I have not even had the raw phone in my hands for 2 minutes before I had 7 people molesting me to get a look at it! It was a killer experience to have something that reps from a major carrier never heard of or held in their hands! This phone is so light, thin and huge! The sandstone finish is incredible in the hand. I explained about the product and the Invitation system. I could send 4 Invites right now and have them on board just from whipping out the phone the first five minutes in my hand! Hope to get some Invites, as the folks I ran into today said they "Have the Hook-up" on an Invite, ME! Im rambling now and need to get back to my phone. Stoked and ready to start 2015!

cyclopsoz and SoniaB like this.
  2. mmediadev
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2015

mmediadev , Jan 1, 2015 :
    Jesus!

3. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jan 1, 2015

4. meatandy
    Oreo Jan 1, 2015

cyclopsoz and jec151 like this.
  5. headphones1
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2015

headphones1 , Jan 1, 2015 :
    Hmm. Don't go flashing (ha) your phone in public, thieves exist.

6. uawan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2015

7. feluda
    Lollipop Jan 1, 2015

8. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jan 1, 2015

SoniaB , Jan 1, 2015 :
    Great story. Congrats on your OPO. Now take a Valium and a few deep breaths and chill :cool:

9. anasbeig
    Eclair Jan 1, 2015

10. Edbit33
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2015

11. tanmaysinghal98
    Donut Jan 1, 2015