Got the n100 today and so far I'm underwhelmed

1. careyb
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2021

careyb , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I haven't used it much but so far I've found that my three and a half year old OP5 appears to be noticeably faster and has a much better camera. Am I missing a setting or is this just simply a fact?

I find myself tapping buttons multiple times because I'm used to how quickly the OP5 does things and it is really noticeable in the camera app when I hit 1X to get the 2X zoom which I really don't recommend using on the n100(The picture quality was abysmal). I also found that the colours were off and that something that looked red to my eyes and when I snapped the picture with the op5 was bright orange on the nord100.

I did get all of the available system updates before snapping the pictures.

2. SmartUserS
    Froyo Jan 19, 2021

SmartUserS , Jan 19, 2021 :
    Simply because of SoC. Even if op5 has 3+ y.o. it's using a badass SD835. You can't compare this chip vs SD4x series.
    just like you I have both of them but n100 costs more than 3times less the price of OP5...
    Shortly, OP5 was pretty solid and comes in the "age of gold" for 1+. n100 is just cheap and works great.
    The big difference is the hardware technology. n100 looks modern compared to op5 and supports more features.

ChriStef Gr likes this.
  3. careyb
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2021

careyb , Jan 21, 2021 :
    I don't know what new features it supports but I decided to send it back.