Kyle.Griffiths, Dec 18, 2014 : So I bought the Nillkin 9H Anti Smash Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus One A0001 from amazon and it has arrived today. Ill do a mini review of it. The packaging is very impressive (looks sleek and stylish) Inside the box there were a few too many things in my opinion. There was; blue sticky thing (no idea what used for), the tempered glass screen protector, wet wipes, Micro-fibre cloth, some Japanese(I think) instructions and rear camera protectors. Installation - I didn't want to put it on myself as I can NEVER do these so I got a friend to do it. It was one of the simplest protectors to put on. All he did was line up and drop. When it landed it started to go along the screen and remove any bubbles itself. When the protector is on it covers 99% of the screen. The other 1% gets covered by my Tudia Case. The protector feels a lot nicer on the touch than the cheap plastic protector that was on it. A good feature about the protector is that it has "Nano oleophobic coating on the surface, more effective for anti fingerprint, anti oil, and can effectively block, UV filter" Basically it stops fingerprints from staying on the screen. All in all I give it a 10/10 as it is a quality screen protector to have. I haven't and won't do a drop test though but if I do happen to drop it (Fingers crossed I don't) I will update this thread.