Got two more invites left

1. goby95
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

2. Lennertt
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

Lennertt , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want a great affordable smartphone, because my currently phone is a slow piece of sh*t. It's a samsung ace 2 ... After one week it already was slow !

So please help me out !

3. ilraffo
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

4. Fixxxer
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Fixxxer , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Ok, I would like to get an invite because I need to give something back to my wife. Well, she won a contest a couple of years and with that a travel check of 2000euro's. We went to Thailand. Till now I haven't had the change to give her something back and would like to do it with getting her a OPO without she knowing.

5. iori09
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

iori09 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hi robby2728, everything about this phone is perfect in my opinion, the only striking and outstanding thing about it is the chances of getting the phone is as good and painstakingly like having a hard boner while u r sandwiched in the train like sardines. Fustrating and mind blowing! -___________-"

But nevertheless i still believe in oneplus fans in sharing the love around =) I do hope someone will be able to share the invite with me and relief my jammed frustration. I swear I will do the same to my fellow oneplus fans out there! When i receive my invite.

Thanks for your time to read this post!

6. jvthompson
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

7. kamelleon
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

kamelleon , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would like an invite cos Iv been most unlucky on the invite system having tried a lot of contest to get one.. I even prayed and fasted . It ddnt work ...maybe I lost hope and my faith got weak . So now only your miracle would do.

8. Gonacfaria
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Gonacfaria , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Why be creative when I can be realistic? I have a shitty phone and i've been waiting for ever to get an invite for OPO. I want this one, and only this one... Hope I get it! :)

9. javilaca
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

10. mad90
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

mad90 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want a OPO device because I need it to go fishing! Then I can look at youtube tutorials finally not to catch trees while throwing the fishing rod out ;-).

11. slybobby
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

slybobby , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Already got my one, but now my GF has seen it she is moaning that she wants one now. I think if I can get her the phone that will keep her quiet about getting engaged for a while.

12. ntang
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

ntang , Aug 1, 2014 :
    i am a dancer and skateboarder and would love to use the phone to take videos and photos

13. volkaan
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

volkaan , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Currently I work at a restaurant for 6euros per hour (which in Germany is very low salary) to buy this Phone. Well, actually it's not for me. I have a friend who has to live with a Sony Ericsson T610. His phone was stolen in NZ and because of always doing nice stuff to me I wanted to get him that phone. I would love to get one of your invitations, but if not I am willing to wait a little more :) thank you for the oppurnity to win an invitation!

14. LuckyYoshi
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

LuckyYoshi , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would like an invite because then I can use the OPO to conquerthe world......of customization!!!

15. nidu5579
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

16. sda5
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

17. 66gmt
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

66gmt , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would be very happy to accept an invite.

About me:
    I'm from NYC, I travel extensively and use technology to stay in touch with my family.
    The 1+ feels like the perfect tool to help me do that and keep my personal and business life under control.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

18. saad65
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

saad65 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    The ONO has the best specs for a phone and for this price as well, that's the reason why they call it the "flagship killer". My brother already has one and my dad wants one as well so if I'm lucky I'll probably give it to my dad, as he deserves it more than I do ;)

19. tikotiko
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

20. africamonk
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014