Eclair Aug 1, 2014

2. gqvisionz
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

3. cfritz1987
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

4. gangadhar045
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

gangadhar045 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Plzzz Dude i was very much exited to get the phone plzz share the invite will soon purchase the phone..............

5. akshaymone
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

akshaymone , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Lol, a nice model of polite Request.

6. Liv
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Liv , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I need a new phone to replace my dying iPhone 4 that I've had for 4 years, I hope you consider me and enjoy your one plus!

7. Saurabh Pathak
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

8. MyUserName
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

MyUserName , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Because I'm spending so much time at work trying to get an invite I'm going to get fired. Think of my poor girlfriend and cat they'll be homeless

9. blalasaadri
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

blalasaadri , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I myself already have an OPO and it's great. :) Now I want to help the members of my invite group that so far have not been lucky enough to get an invite.

10. arahman
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

arahman , Aug 1, 2014 :
    if u still have that invite to give away...consider me. Regards. (live in the netherlands)

11. Vitaefinis
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

Vitaefinis , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want one because I am a long time iOS user and now want to switch to Android. Why not do it with the best phone there is?
    I also want to start developing for Android and would like to have a powerful phone to handle some unconventional program ideas I have.

12. Kaael
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

13. Nox Nebula
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Nox Nebula , Aug 1, 2014 :
    My Samsung Galaxy S2 broke 2 months ago and I got a replace phone (LG Optimus L7) from my sister wich is horribly slow, the display is broken and it doesn't work correctly (apps crashing once in a while, apps doesn't response, input lag, apps need hours (its just minutes but it's too long) to start). Now I need a new phone wich is not from the big companies, because I don't like the "closed" systems and the high prices I can't afford. So I would really appreciate an invite, wich I would give back later as soon as I receive one to the community.

14. joasegur
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

joasegur , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Because I'm God and this is my last entry on my "to do list":

1) Create the earth --> DONE
    2) Create the human race --> DONE
    3) Create animals and vegetables --> DONE
    n) Obtain a OPO invite and buy it --> UNDONE, seems impossible

15. lookwat
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

lookwat , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want an invite for my friend :( he has helped me a lot and really want to give him something special :) i have an invite already but none to share

16. littlebitstrouds
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

littlebitstrouds , Aug 1, 2014 :
    My phone stopped taking a charge 3 days ago, so I'm off the grid. I wanted to switch from a contract service to Metro PCS. I'm so tired of corporate greed.

17. beamster39
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

18. rastix318
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

rastix318 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Last Friday have a chance to invite, no paypal. This Friday paypal, no invite

19. Saaher
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

Saaher , Aug 1, 2014 :
    The reason why I want an Invite is because my hand me down S4 is really slow and crashes a bunch
    and I need a new phone with more space because I have less than a gig and most of the stuff I have on it that takes up space is Music and Pictures and Apps. I just want an Invite to Finally replace it.
    I also have a question.

Q- If I do get an Invite and buy the Phone do I get more invite because I want to give an invite to my Older brother who is going off to college. Like a goodbye present. Thanks for reading this and Good luck to all other people trying to get their hands on this Phone. :D :p:cool:;)

20. Viviancwang
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Viviancwang , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I've had my xperia x8 for almost 4 years now, and I'm in need of a new good and decent phone. But the problem is that I don't have that much money. The opo is a perfect mobile for people like me. It wuold be nice to have one :)
    And it is nice of you to give away inivites! ^^