Got two more invites left

1. frb
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

frb , Aug 1, 2014 :
    i would like a invite to buy one because i am sick of repairing my samsung. i want to get an invite so that i can buy it n my brother can get for me when he comes to india.
    please can i have a invite to buy a one plus one phone.

dura22 likes this.
  2. droidman
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

3. Davetheking96
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

Davetheking96 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I really need that phone since i cant afford a too expensive one like s5 or so ... And i need it because my dad's phone was stolen and i gave him my iphone 4 so i need a new one now ...

4. Zagatto
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

5. saurabhb307
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

saurabhb307 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    i want to replace my iphone bad:) see this phone as best replacement after 2 years a phone that impressed everyone

6. Reef
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Reef , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would like an invite so that i can order the OPO!! haha!!

Thanks & have fun!!

7. alice chung
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

alice chung , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would like to have an invite to purchase such a beautiful and good phone, I have save money since April when I known this phone, and now I got enough money to buy it, then I can say goodbye to my 3 year old Sumsung Galaxy W.

8. felix1
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

felix1 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want to finally be able to get rid of my Galaxy Note N7000 :D And why not replace him with the best Smartphone on the market right now :)

9. moninen
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

moninen , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I would be very grateful for an invite, please! :)

Some things about me: I love technology and also nature. I hike a lot in the woods and also make long rides with my bike. I like forests, swamps, meadows, and I take a lot of pictures with my phone. Most of my pictures are of plants, insects, flowers, my dog, mushrooms, and anything interesting I find on my hikes.

I have a Samsung galaxy S2 and it's always with me wherever I go. The phone is 3,5 years old, and I found out about OnePlus One when I was looking for a replacement for my phone. I love OPO's huge screen and its camera, also the battery life is impressive. It would be perfect for me. So I hope I can get an invite soon.

Thanks! :)

10. Nitr4m
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

Nitr4m , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Creativity isn't my strong side... and i can't find a good reason why you should give me an invite... but i did get a parkingticket and a speeding ticket in one day, yesterday. Maybe you feel just a bit sorry for me and want to make my day a bit better... thank you in advance...

11. dilippokala
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

12. Wu Wei
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

13. siegfriedloin
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

siegfriedloin , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I want an invite so badly! Ive been trying so many days and still nothing! i wanted to order the phone today but i dont seem to find anything yet..

14. IndiaOPO
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

15. ivonnesiez
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

16. krishjh
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

krishjh , Aug 1, 2014 :
    My profile pic indicates my desire for the device :) I would love it as much i love precious and I will definitely carry the torch further by sharing any invites i get with people from the forum.

17. Indiana
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

Indiana , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I bought one for my wife for our 31st wedding anniversary. I am looking one for myself and would love to get an invite. :)

18. nos10k
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

nos10k , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Could Really usE A phone so need To enter In hope of Viciously winning herE.
    Creative/ :D

19. jmr
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

jmr , Aug 1, 2014 :
    For a ginger it's too hot outside, so I want to do something inside. A new phone would be a plesent new hoppy before autum.:D

20. eugene
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

eugene , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Because supporting opo we could make this world a better place by helping their company making the best phone for the best price.