goto out of bounds ??? plzz explain

1. Akash2138
    Donut Dec 18, 2018

2. alekhone
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2019

alekhone , Jan 5, 2019 :
    Hi, I was getting the same message on my brand new OnePlus 6T right out of the box.
    To get straight to the issue which is causing this pop up is because of your network carrier. I use Airtel sim and this message comes for every phone restart. But once we remove this sim the pop up never appears. Adding to this, if you disable your screen lock such as PIN, Password, Fingerprint etc. and when you restart your phone, you would see that the lockscreen shows sim toolkit notification. Hence this is indeed a issue with your carrier and not the phone itself as there is no other problem with the device.
    I was able to get this checked and confirmed by OnePlus service personnel at an authorised service centre. Try this out and check if it's the same in your case too. I would say, check with your network provider to see if you get a new sim to get this fixed.

I hope this helps![e]1f60a[/e]

Caomhin and Akash2138 like this.
  3. Akash2138
    Donut Jan 6, 2019

Akash2138 , Jan 6, 2019 :
    thank you [e]1f601[/e] got it

Reetej Kumar khadka likes this.
  4. avinash@10
    Gingerbread Dec 25, 2019

avinash@10 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 25, 2019 :
    I am also getting this message (Goto Out of Bounds) whenever I am restarting or Switching on my phone. Please help me !!
    I use two sims in my phone one is Airtel and the other one is Jio and I use the internet connection via Jio ..
    What should I do to get rid of this message ? Please help !!

5. Kytharsis
    Nougat Dec 25, 2019

Caomhin likes this.

7. Caomhin
    Lollipop Apr 10, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Red the first reply above, it answers the question. 🙄🙄

Kytharsis likes this.