Gray Diztronic Ultra gray arrived (w/ pics)

1. slowhand
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2014

slowhand , Nov 22, 2014 :
    The matt gray Diztronic Ultra arrived today and IMO, not significantly bulkier than the original. Sure, it's a little thicker with a higher, thicker lip around the edge of the screen, as well as the bulkier corners, but not that bad for a little extra protection. I took some pics of it alongside the original Diztronic case and on the phone.

Original (L) and Ultra (R)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Felchy, david795 and gusuraman like this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 22, 2014

Tavishppinto14 likes this.
  3. what u think
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2014

4. shropz
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2014

5. poodster
    Jelly Bean Nov 23, 2014

6. AndyLao1031
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2014

7. Ignodium
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2014

Ignodium , Nov 23, 2014 :
    I'm liking this case, but I can't decide on whether to get the Ultra or the original... :( Any suggestions?

8. hydrotherion
    Eclair Nov 26, 2014

hydrotherion , Nov 26, 2014 :
    Received my grey ultra. It looks really good. The edges around the screen are thicker. Also more rigid then the original one. The bumpers on the corners are great. It adds the extra protection i was looking for. I'm coming from an uag case on my s3. So protection with minimal bulk is what i have been searching for. I would go for the ultra.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014

9. csdordor
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2014

impinas likes this.
  10. the_garz
    Froyo Jan 7, 2015

the_garz , Jan 7, 2015 :
    Yeah, I'd like to see your photos...

11. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2015

jthe111 , Jan 7, 2015 :
    This is what I am seeing.

12. Tt1en
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2015

Tt1en , Jan 7, 2015 :
    Diztronic is a great option. I have the blue one and it´s perfect. The only downside is that the phone tends to get really hot when you launch a more resource hungry application - I am not sure whether or not covering the back of it somehow affects the cooling (similar to adding another layer to the wall of your house). My son uploaded a picture of the blue case in a video he shot recently -
    Important news: Rhinoshield have started working on a design of the case for OnePlus One. It may not be the prettiest of them all but it works - I have their screen protector and trust me it does work as advertised.
    More info can be found here http://www.evolutivelabs.com/blogs/news/15850893-rhino-shield-crash-guard-render-for-oneplus-one
    But if you do not want to wait I suggest to go with Diztronic.