Great holster for my OPO

1. deVaper
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2014

deVaper , Nov 5, 2014 :
    Let's face it, the OnePlus One isn't exactly the kind of phone you can carry in your shirt pocket and I've never been a fan of using pants pockets either. Luckily, I found the perfect solution:

http://www.simple.be/holsters/

I had them make their Model 500 to the dimensions of my OPO with the Diztronic TPU case on. They can custom make their holsters to fit any phone or any phone/case combination. I received the holster a couple of days ago and I can't say enough about it. Great materials, fit and functionality. They're a very responsive company so if you have any questions, I'm sure they'll have the answers. I'll try to post some photos soon.

qibhom, Mecca EL, jdfel and 3 others like this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 6, 2014

3. deVaper
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

deVaper , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Kinda hard for me to get a good photo to post but you can get a really good idea of how it will look from the photos on their site. BTW, they're made in the US.

Used it today with my Pelosi Sandstone the fit works well enough despite it being made to accommodate my Diztronic TPU. Highly recommended.

gusuraman likes this.
  4. slack2012
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

5. deVaper
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

deVaper , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I've never been a fan of those hard plastic holsters clacking around on my belt. They sit up too high for comfort and invariably break. The simple.be holster is a better solution for me AND its not limited to being used with just one case.

gusuraman likes this.
  6. jennyaverly
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2014

jennyaverly , Dec 7, 2014 :
    Finally! I've been searching for a low-hanging "holster" forever. This looks perfect, and made to fit?? Thank you!!!! :D

7. Bassilk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2014

Bassilk , Dec 7, 2014 :
    Holster remind me of pagers. Any of the new generation use it? If so why? Just curious :/

8. deVaper
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2014

deVaper , Dec 7, 2014 :
    What's the cut-off date for the so-called new generation? I'm sure you wouldn't want to risk your integrity by doing something which might not be ordained by those truly in the know.

9. deVaper
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2014

10. fonze
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2014

fonze , Dec 7, 2014 :
    Peter gabrial avatar!?

11. deVaper
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2014

deVaper , Dec 7, 2014 :
    Correct. I'm so ancient that I was following Genesis (with Gabriel) way back when they were new!! Caught the LLDOB tour at The Academy of Music. One of the absolute best concerts in my life.

webdevgirl likes this.
  12. fonze
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2014

fonze , Dec 7, 2014 :
    yes I figured it was from his genesis days I've been meaning to give those albums a good listen through .I sampled the lamb lies down on Broadway and need more time with it although I may tackle selling england by the pound first .pink Floyd's earlier albums have taught me to be patient and give an album a listen at least 4 times before making a determination( I know that's a herculian task nowadays to listen to something that dosnt fit a format 4 times:)........whoa!!!! I just caught that ...you saw the tour?! Dude your older than me :)

13. kc2ped
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2014

kc2ped , Dec 7, 2014 :
    I am almost an official Old Fart and I use a holster with my Google phone and love it
    The phone is in a heavy rubber bumper case that probably doubles the weight of the phone but i have never had shell or glass damage in all the times it has hit the pavement
    I wear the holster just forward of my hip with the front edge angled slightly upward (1 click) from horizontal
    The only times the holster is at all bothersome are when I am bending over to tie my shoes and when I have the phone out of it and am not wearing a jacket or sweater to cover up the edges/clippy things
    I will be getting a holster of some sort for my One if it ever gets here

14. deVaper
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2014

15. ofunez
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

ofunez , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Hy! Let me ask you. Did you sent the dimensions to them? And how did you? THANKS!

16. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Feb 8, 2015

17. ofunez
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

ofunez , Feb 8, 2015 :

18. ofunez
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

ofunez , Feb 8, 2015 :
    I need one holster that fits my One and my Slim-Fit CYGEN Dual Layer Protective Case. by any chance you know which of the current holsters they have on sale right now could fit the phone and the case.