how is the new mobile

2. Lamcza
    Eclair Dec 11, 2019

3. B1574785688803
    Eclair Dec 11, 2019

4. julaan
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2019

julaan , Dec 16, 2019 :
    turn on the DC dimming option from OnePlus laboratory in the settings, it takes away the green tint or any irregularities.

harsh1682 likes this.
  5. B1574785688803
    Eclair Dec 17, 2019

6. mioboy
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2019

mioboy , Dec 19, 2019 :
    My one plus 7tpro having issues after oxygen 10.0.3 update,my screen has two halves,the top half seems normal while the bottom half has this green colour.... secondly ,when I receive or answer calls ,my phone goes black and I can't end my calls

7. im_harsh09
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

im_harsh09 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I purchased OnePlus 7T yesterday.. and yes.. there is green tint which reduces with brightness.. At higher brightness there is no green tint.. The tint feels at lower brightness.. DC dimming helps it reduce but still not sure what is it.. OnePlus should look into this matter..

KathiravanJLR likes this.
  8. Arun_R
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2020

Arun_R , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 22, 2020 :
    replace it or visit the service center.

9. LesterA
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2020

LesterA , via OnePlus 7T , Feb 12, 2020 :
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago and also didn't really notice till some days later I have read that it has to do with poor screen control and also the blue light filter I svery aggressive.
    1581515743422.jpg

1581515743458.jpg

1581515743487.jpg
    This is my screen, unfortunately I'm aslo bought it new from Amazon and there's no warranty in my country since it's the China model. Guess will have to live with it r replace the screen a a cost. @David Y. should look into the isssue and at least try a software fix to minimize the tint i think it could be a very agressive blue light filter issue besides the screen quality but i might be able to fix if they look onto the levels of blue being blocked.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020

harsh1682 likes this.
  10. LesterA
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2020

LesterA , Feb 12, 2020 :
    I will be posting soon a a PROBABLE small fix that i have found to improve it at least on my device it IS working i need to do some more testing on it and have other eyes observe it to see if my eyes are not being bias, but it think its worth trying it as a mention before i think it has to do also with the aggressive filter that its been apply and the calibration of that filter will be posting some pics and also the temporary fix i found after several test. So far at least with my device the difference is huge!

KathiravanJLR and Mavcel like this.
  11. KathiravanJLR
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2020

KathiravanJLR , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 20, 2020 :
    hope they fix bro

12. Azriel1D
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2020

Azriel1D , Apr 20, 2020 :
    this is my 7T and yes, i can live with it
    At today (afer 5m of usage) can be ok, if this problem start to be more noticeable i will go to refound with amazon (onestly, this is my second op 7t...)

I tried again now and is less noticeable on the Advanced AMOLED color in display calibration and more evident with natural mode

Attached Files:

13. im_harsh09
    Froyo Apr 22, 2020

im_harsh09 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 22, 2020 :
    1587569605536.jpg
    Even samsung galaxy S20 has the same green tint issue and samsung is fixing it with software update. Why OnePlus is not addressing the issue for 7T users..!!

14. Gitiaru
    Froyo May 28, 2020

Gitiaru , May 28, 2020 :
    Unfortunately for me, my phone presented the green tint issues on the top section of the screen.

After talking with support , the device was sent to the repair center under warranty, came back with another screen but worst than before.

Made a complaint about the repair, waited more than 2 weeks to the device to be picked up again to go to the repair center once more.

this time repair center emailed me stating that the device couldn't be repaired and advised replacement of the device.

I immediately contacted Oneplus support asking for a timeline for the replacement.

After lots of emails and hours in the support chat demanding some kind of explanation and delivery timeline, nothing, just simply plain nothing.

The support team is so strange in a way I really cannot understand, every contact same questions, same script speech, without solutions, don't give definite answers, just bumping to another agent or to a higher team.
    It almost seems there is no client history or database, most of them didn't sincerely know that my device was repaired, some even asked me if my device was delivered to me when it was still on the repair center. Like no kind of tracking of the clients complaints or repair.
    Never even once any repair request was visible under my account, or any update to the repair it self on the oneplus website.

A month has passed since my initial complaint, nothing, not even some email or message reassuring that they will replace the device, something to ease my mind out of this.

Instead out of nowhere between emails demanding explanations and device replacement requests, I receive my phone again with a paper report from the repair center saying that the device had been software updated, that same device the repair center stated couldn't be repaired. But still no statement from oneplus, just an script speech from the support team : "we relate to your concern, your case was redirected to the proper team and you will be contacted. your understanding will be appreciated"

Keep getting a script like speech that my case was escalated to a higher team, and nothing and decide to leave me in doubt.

The video below was made with my phone side by side in comparison with another 7T with a normal screen, same os version, same settings, same theme same everything.
    My device screen overall resolution is worst than a normal screen, it is not just the discoloration and green tinting.

cannot seem to have a decent or any response from oneplus, starting to panic a bit.

so disappointed I can't explain.

I still have my hope in oneplus, and has a long term client i do believe this might be just a problem caused by all this craziness from the pandemic.

This post is my last resort under comprehension in mind of the difficulties that the company might be living, but i cannot stand this anymore also.
    Has a client I feel i'm being ignored, disrespected and fooled.

Last edited: May 28, 2020

15. eliolsen89
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

eliolsen89 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I got my 7t replaced because of green tint but the new still has the same problem... This is just a problem we're gonna have to live with I guess.

16. Sreeraj@1995
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

Sreeraj@1995 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Actually mine something different that i dont have any green tint issue but while playing videos i could see black crush in dark scenes as all the dark scenes are getting dome sort of
    grey blocks effect in low brightness similarly the shift from dark to bright scenes are also no tsmoot have same effect dobt know what to do and actually i am feared of changing the display because even the replaced one can be more worst.does anyone have this issue

17. Sreeraj@1995
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

Sreeraj@1995 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    i think it could be solved via some updates as OnePlus given to OnePlus 8 for improving videoplay effect in low brightness.does anyo e have same issue